(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Not OP but for uber lab I just swap my 1 flask for a life with bleed, normally replacing my quicksilver or jade. Personally I have no issues except for izaro cause he will 1shot you especially on double damage days.

If you're a total novice my only advice would be to drop vp and take a stone golem so you can wait out some traps. Take your time if you aren't sure.
Hi,

First tanhks for this well made guide about this build.

I'm wondering how much dps i can expect with my equipement, i'm currently at 34k dps barrage tooltip with wrath+HoI+golem and 25,5k KB

I think i've read that you can add 50% more damage with helm enchant which i don't have is that on tooltip ? can i expect going at 51k tooltip then with just the right enchant? if thats so my KB tooltip will looks abit low compare to barrage no?

Here is my gear if you think something is better before i break my bank for the enchant let me know plz :)

I would also say that the build is not that expensive ive spend 11ex max for this.
@Vainne
Get a Wand with higher Attack speed and higher crit. Chance than Piscator, in addition get a wand with 200 edps (at least!)

@DaveNotDave
I usually just pick up my life flask.
Once you know certain trap/gauntlet's you can either rush through or simply take your time and go through them.
Either way, if you empty your flask, just wait some time and let your flasks refill (thank's to ascendancy Nature's Boon)

I will make a Video of one Uber-lab run when i got the time.

Pro Tip: Don't Die.

@pimpre
Additional Barrage Projectiles won't chance the Tooltip, it will only show you the number's of Projectiles.

The Build scale's with Passive's and Gear just keep improving and you will get there.
45k ish Tooltip is a realistic Benchmark and also enough to make Shaper sweat.
Just make sure to get the +2 Barrage Enchant.
@pimpre

I would also get rid of that useless quicksilver flask and get a diamond flask. I wouldn't have gotten the +1 frenzy charge skill at the bottom instead of the 15% life, but thats just me.
Could someone have a peek at my toon? I'm pretty new at this, cant even get through t3 map without deaths. thanks
"
Could someone have a peek at my toon? I'm pretty new at this, cant even get through t3 map without deaths. thanks

Ok where to start.

Bad wand, get a piscators.
Shield is horrendous.
20% quality on the gems. If you didn't know sell the lvl 20+ 1 gcp and it will get you a lvl 1 with 20% quality.

Skill tree a little off, you dont need the 3 points at throat seeker when you are going to have enough crit. If i was you i would refund those, the 4 points from the Thick Skin node, and the 4 points past Acrobatics. The +10 dex node you grabbed past your static electricity jewel, then get your ass up to the Wand Cluster at the top, go the right side and stop at the 3rd crit point.

Use the ideally 3 left over points for the flask nodes.

You need some better flasks and proper flasks, i'm honestly surprised you even made it to lvl 87.

Let me know when you are online usually and i'll give you some gear.

Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Oct 25, 2017, 6:17:14 PM
Thx guys for your advice to author who still got the strenght to anwser people after 291 page it's really helpfull and to Artwebb1986 who's helping him :)

I've changed one ring and gloves respec bandit for +2 point

new ring here :

new gloves :

And new tooltip is Barrage : 43.8K and KB : 32.8K

Next step trying to get a 270elewand for 10ex and a +2 devoto.

I would like to say to all those following this build that it is very important to not deviate at all or it may result in a huge gap of dps with what you should do.
I feel like i can't really choose my own path in the build like i could for example in previous howa build but that doesn't mean it's not fun :)
Hi, I followed your advice and got/bought better rares. Still have a lot to improve on though.

So far, my shield, amulet, other ring (and gloves?) still need serious replacing... Not sure which I should get first though. Help?

And I'll need to farm Uberlab for the +2 Barrage enchant at some point. >.>
Hi, first of all thank you so much for this guide. It is the first time I was capable of playing through really all content, killing shaper, uber atziri, farming lab. I am still far from your tooltip damage (currently ~38k Barrage with Herald, wrath and golem), but that is already a reasonable number to do the shaper.

The only thing I would like to know your opinion about is the choice of Herald: personally, I feel HoI-Onslaught-AssasinsMark usually doesn´t help against bosses, and I don´t need Herald of Ice for trash mobs up to T16 maps - I get easily around even without thunderfists, Herald of ice or 3,5% crit chance gloves. Instead, I chose to use Herald of thunder, which gives 0.75% increased lightning damage per 1% quality. In my current setup (l3 enhance, q20 HoT) this results in ~12% more tooltip damage for barrage, which seems quite significant. I linked it with onslaught (which in my opinion proc´s more often this way), enhance (for additional quality) and blind (no mana multiplier, if I could fit it in I would try culling strike). If one would really follow that route, you could get a q23% HoT, l4 enhance and get up to 47%*0,75 = 35% increased lightning damage (probably ~16% increased tooltip barrage damage).

Also, one could replace the Curse on hit - Assasins Mark - Onslaught - HoI with something like HoT - Enhance - Onslaught -?any blue support/enlighten? for though boss fights, getting that extra barrage damage.
@pimpre
Well you have some freedom to choose in a Wander build, however you really have to know what you are doing and also make sure to hit/keep certain threshold's like hit chance for example.

Either way keep it going, the build will get better and better with every upgrade you get.

@YunYunHakusho
Amulet is one of the Biggest Modifiers in Term's of DPS.
I would exchange that 1st.
Always look out for Better Item's in general.

You will make it! Stay strong!
+2 Barrage is one of the Biggest Single Target DPS boost, keep that in mind.
A Devoto's Devotion is pretty cheap compared to Rat's nest etc.
So you might want to buy that one 1st, many are quite happy with that investment.
Also make sure that your flask and gem setup are correct.
Next to keeping the Hit Chance above 90% and getting all the Crit. Chance Node's in the Tree that i have.

@BaalsRevenge
That's a pretty dope suggestion! I threw the Gem Setup you suggested into Path of Building and it would give me nearly 10% more DPS (Herald of Ice is 2.4%).
Blind is a pretty weak Support gem, i hope they rework that.
However Enhance, Onslaught and maybe Culling Strike should work.

Solid alternative, especially if the Char. is quite low level or undergeared.
I will add it in the guide :3

@Artwebb1986
*Brofist* for helping!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info