(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@fedotsinichkin. Piscator is like 5 chaos just buy one lol, if you can afford a meta crafted wand with at least 280 ele dmg get it they are roughly 10 ex now.

You have the barrage enchant but no six link O.o that really hinders the dmg... I highly suggest getting your six link queen

A lil tid bit with piscators--- the Elemental dmg is only good with flat light dmg on other items and is super effective with esh's mirror. Ele dmg isn't very effective if there is no flat dmg to scale off of.

If you look at my character second weapon spot(disregard the fishing pole in the first spot and tricorn lol) I wear a 2 barrage tempest and a meta crafted wand. With full quant gear and that wand I'm able to effectively farm t12 vaults all those quant items I am wearing are shit for dmg yet I'm still pushing over 1mil dps for barrage. Just saying that to show you how important lvls gems and a nice wand with a six link barrage are.

If you are lacking currency to buy some of those upgrades shoot me a message I can help you out with items and currency :)

O ya and shield wear lycoside until you have items to give you over 92% accuracy, if you don't the +2 enchant is kinda meh because what's so effective about barrage if half of your projectiles miss right?
"
@fedotsinichkin. Piscator is like 5 chaos just buy one lol, if you can afford a meta crafted wand with at least 280 ele dmg get it they are roughly 10 ex now.

You have the barrage enchant but no six link O.o that really hinders the dmg... I highly suggest getting your six link queen

A lil tid bit with piscators--- the Elemental dmg is only good with flat light dmg on other items and is super effective with esh's mirror. Ele dmg isn't very effective if there is no flat dmg to scale off of.

If you look at my character second weapon spot(disregard the fishing pole in the first spot and tricorn lol) I wear a 2 barrage tempest and a meta crafted wand. With full quant gear and that wand I'm able to effectively farm t12 vaults all those quant items I am wearing are shit for dmg yet I'm still pushing over 1mil dps for barrage. Just saying that to show you how important lvls gems and a nice wand with a six link barrage are.

If you are lacking currency to buy some of those upgrades shoot me a message I can help you out with items and currency :)

O ya and shield wear lycoside until you have items to give you over 92% accuracy, if you don't the +2 enchant is kinda meh because what's so effective about barrage if half of your projectiles miss right?

He's SSF

He's SSF

Just saw that disregard haha
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Oct 23, 2017, 2:29:50 PM
@Jihax

Read the Guide :) there is everything you need know in there.
Also the Suggested Video of mine should deliver plenty of information.

@DaveNotDave
Get 20 Quality on all gem's, level them in the 2nd Weapon slot so you can vaal them and get Level 21 gem's (if lucky)
You can pretty much always upgrade rare item's, also might want to boost Wrath with Empower and Enlighten?
Get Uberlab Enchant on Boot's.
Rare's can also be upgraded.

Simply look for anything you can get, copy paste the item into path of building to make sure you can wear and and to make sure that it's an upgrade.

Do that step by step, maybe snipe a really nice belt, couple days later a nice ring and so on.
If you really love the Build, might wanna get the +2 Barrage helmet enchant etc.

There is no end in terms of improving a Wander.

@Fedotsinichkin
WTF.. 2nd SSF with a +2 Barrage Starkonja.. i salute you.

Def. get that 6l and Vinktar flask, after that you can aim for an Amulet.
Despite the fact that your ring's are not Opal's they are pretty solid.
Also the Wand is pretty legit, i would safe the Chance orb's for something else.

@Nioce_Applez
In case you didn't know.. he is in SSF *kappa*
What will be better, devotos with 2 barrage projectiles or rats nest with 1?
+2 Devoto's will be better.
"
@fedotsinichkin...
shoot me a message I can help you out with items and currency :)

Thank you m8, that was so cute :)

no luck with 6l yet, and grinding fuses=running maps 24/7 for all those 6s items, and actually I think it is rly the best strategy for me, moreover in the meantime I can grind a few hundred alts for my other crafting dreams :)

thx for your answers
hi , i am new may i ask that shuld i buy the unique topaz flask ? it seems the description is different from the build , which i see the cost of the flask is 30 of 60 and the new updated one is increased the usage of the charge by % . thank you
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Jihax

Read the Guide :) there is everything you need know in there.
Also the Suggested Video of mine should deliver plenty of information.

@DaveNotDave
Get 20 Quality on all gem's, level them in the 2nd Weapon slot so you can vaal them and get Level 21 gem's (if lucky)
You can pretty much always upgrade rare item's, also might want to boost Wrath with Empower and Enlighten?
Get Uberlab Enchant on Boot's.
Rare's can also be upgraded.

Simply look for anything you can get, copy paste the item into path of building to make sure you can wear and and to make sure that it's an upgrade.

Do that step by step, maybe snipe a really nice belt, couple days later a nice ring and so on.
If you really love the Build, might wanna get the +2 Barrage helmet enchant etc.

There is no end in terms of improving a Wander.

@Fedotsinichkin
WTF.. 2nd SSF with a +2 Barrage Starkonja.. i salute you.

Def. get that 6l and Vinktar flask, after that you can aim for an Amulet.
Despite the fact that your ring's are not Opal's they are pretty solid.
Also the Wand is pretty legit, i would safe the Chance orb's for something else.

@Nioce_Applez
In case you didn't know.. he is in SSF *kappa*

Many thanks Toma, I really appreciate that you checked! I have another question :) Are you farming uber lab with the build? Is there any specific change that applies in this case? Life flasks, tanky helm is obvious for traps etc but is there any secret tip?

Thanks,
Dave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info