(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Of course you can start with that Build a League since you start with Bow's.
The Build is pretty flexible when you transition to Wands.
Your Trading abilities and Drops will determine how well you get the build up.

"
where is uber atziri video? i dont believe it until seen...

I love comments like that

Dancing with Uber Atziri

With the Breach League Items merged into std. i got some new Toys.
Like 21.20 gems a Ring with additional Flat Lightning to Attacks and some Attack Speed Jewels.

Stats and Gear have been updated.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 27, 2017, 10:17:52 PM
Checked the 2.6 Passive Tree

The build will gain 4% life and 36% Elemental Damage, some reflect safety yet lose 1% Ele. pen for it.
Hey Toma_Hawk, really nice build, I always wanted to try a wander, but I got a few questions; Did you chose Pathfinder as the ascendancy just for the 10% penetration? Deadeye can get +70% proj damage, +15% attack speed, 30% proj speed, some crit and accuracy, 50% inc aoe for KB, an additional proj and +1 chain.

Even Raider gets some amazing stuff, with AotV+AotS we get perma phasing, an extra 10% spell dodge, immunity to status ailments, 36% inc movement speed, 60% inc evasion, 22% attack speed, 12% attack damage and that's without any frenzy charges from the passive tree, plus the 40% elemental damage of course.

Master Alchemist is pretty amazing indeed, but aside from that and the 10% penetration from Veteran Bowyer it seems all we're getting from Pathfinder is more flask uptime. Am I missing something? Is Pathfinder really the best choice overall?

Thanks!
@sliverlz

LOL. Play pathfinder, you will never wanna play anything else again.

It "only" gives Flask effectiveness, 100% Flask uptime. MORE movementspeed than raider.

1 Example Vinktar gives 5% more ele pen. and more max res.

Dead Eye and Raider are only giving you obvious Tooltip benefits.
Pathfinder is offering so much more, Flasks are so strong and getting better due to this Ascendancy.
hey toma, sick build congratz! can you share your 2.6 tree layout? ty
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@sliverlz

LOL. Play pathfinder, you will never wanna play anything else again.

It "only" gives Flask effectiveness, 100% Flask uptime. MORE movementspeed than raider.

1 Example Vinktar gives 5% more ele pen. and more max res.

Dead Eye and Raider are only giving you obvious Tooltip benefits.
Pathfinder is offering so much more, Flasks are so strong and getting better due to this Ascendancy.

I can see the benefits of playing Pathfinder but since I never actually played one I might be underestimating the flask benefits. Guess I'll try it this league, thank you!
Was thinking about using that build for a league start, but seeing you with gg gear and lvl 100 only reaching 5000 life. It seems kinda hard to get a good life pool while lvling and starting mapping. I just wish they wouldn't have killed frostwall interaction so we could still play 6l KB =/ Had 2 leagues ago a pretty strong Obliteration wander which was very strong and not that expensive and I would love to play KB but at this stage I don't like to get forced to use barrage as a 6l to get single target dps =(
"
TrueEdge wrote:
Was thinking about using that build for a league start, but seeing you with gg gear and lvl 100 only reaching 5000 life. It seems kinda hard to get a good life pool while lvling and starting mapping. I just wish they wouldn't have killed frostwall interaction so we could still play 6l KB =/ Had 2 leagues ago a pretty strong Obliteration wander which was very strong and not that expensive and I would love to play KB but at this stage I don't like to get forced to use barrage as a 6l to get single target dps =(

You can just get 2 6-links. One 6 link with KB and one with Barrage. In case you need single target for a boss switch the armour. Switch the armour back to get back your clear speed.
Why are you not going using 2 points to get Druidic Rite in the passive tree? Not worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info