bought some tabs, and a Currency Tab - feedback

"
Just assume that f2p game is a demo version. You play it, maybe even for 40h and you have enought.

How long are some games you have to pay for?

I personally hardly ever sell stuff, I buy, but I don't really sell. I do have a lot of stashs and I plan on getting those ones as well, although I would like to get Essence an Div maybe on a sale, because I feel I could give them a bit more money.

I'm usually a bit different than other players I don't pay them upfront, but after I had fun for 200 hours with the game I feel bad not honoring that.

And I'm at that point again, I think my last payment was with Awakening and I just recently spent the some of the points (I still have a few, I think its enough for the Essence Tab). But I feel I might get a few. My friend with whom I regularly play still have over a thousand points unused, he is hoping for them to give us Currency, Essence and Diviniation Card Guild Stashs, but for that Ctrl + Click has to work.

So the discussion about p2w or "ethical mtx" is a mood. First even if you could argue that it is p2w how much exactly do you have to pay to turn your 4 Starting Tabs into Premium Tabs? I think you can do it for 10$. And with that investment you are essentially good to go. And at the point someone notices that he might want those Premium Tabs he might have already spend a lot more time than he ever would have spend on another game he pays 10$ for.
After more than 2700 hours of playing the game via Steam (and many more in the standalone client), I don't mind throwing constantly money towards GGG, as long as they keep improving the game and keep it fun enough...

I have way more stash tabs then I should have (all the new currency ones, about 90 regular and 20 premium), and I'm always buying instead of selling (thanks to the new Quad Tab, that might change a little), but it's still fun for us hoarding casual noobs, although we would enjoy it even more if the performance wouldn't drop to abysmal rates after introducing new leagues and "improvements"...

I'm still waiting for more performance improvements and maybe a map tab, but the only way they will see me buying a new supporter pack in march will be by adding the trade and melee improvements and taking their time to work on the QoL improvements by actually skipping a league in July...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
After more than 2700 hours of playing the game via Steam (and many more in the standalone client), I don't mind throwing constantly money towards GGG, as long as they keep improving the game and keep it fun enough...

Same thing here man, I stopped running the game through steam because friends were planning on staging an intervention because of my 1600 hrs + played on just steam alone :^)

When most AAA games are now like £40-£55 for a single run through of an 8 hour campaign. In my head if time is money then £1 should equal 1 hour of playtime, thankfully with GGG that's not the case or I'd be in debt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info