Build of the Week S06E08 Ranged Attack Totem Tactical Nuke by russelhentz

They used Quill Rain, I cant be mad they didnt showcase wormblaster :P
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
another bulsheet build from ggg TY
"
waskely wrote:
the dps seems soooooooo low

should have showcased this build against phoenix

The damage is actually pretty good, it's just that the build doesn't do any damage at all until the mobs have been pulled right on top of the totems. That's actually why he named it the 'Tactical Nuke', cos he was referencing how in Call of Duty calling a tactical nuke would do nothing to enemies until it landed - and then everyone instantly just dies!

Against single-targets it's faster since you'll just summon the totems on top of them to start with. Even against groups it does okay if you place the totems right, but Bex wasn't doing that here as she wanted to show what the totems were actually doing prior to the killing i.e. pulling mobs in thanks to Empire's Grasp gloves. Larger packs take a while cos all the outliers need to be pulled in.

However, it's a totem build that sucks mobs in, which means it's both safer (he's playing it in HC, remember) and you can just move from pack to pack summoning your totems if you want to (they'll do the killing on their own), unlike how Bex just stood around in this video so as to show off the mechanics.
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 3, 2016, 2:02:11 AM
I am waiting for guardians/shaper video. 😁
nice build and nice video. ty <3
"
enerwu wrote:
are they immune to knockback?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Quality content, i daresay.
This season of BOTW has been easy on my eyes and ears ^^

Stay classy.
"
silumit wrote:
"
enerwu wrote:
are they immune to knockback?

yes very much so, also atziri is ignite immune, izaro's pet is knockback immune
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
Last edited by Teriderol on Nov 3, 2016, 3:47:39 AM
nice concept and idea but rly awful clearspeed...
Well BoTW aren't about clearspeed, they are exactly about interesting concepts. At least this build can ezpwn T11 bosses, some of previous ones couldn't even battle such content without a good chance of instarip.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info