Fightgarr wrote:
Sounds different enough from incinerate to be justified, well done

"
Taudlitz wrote:
"
Kruton wrote:
Emberwake/Taming candidate?
nah, I suspect emberwake is like the worst item for this

It sorta sounds like it has a built-in emberwake doesn't it?

"The burning damage on enemies grows while they're in the beam."

kinda, but emberwake has the 80% less burning damage and as this deal dot damage and therefore cant ignite (correct me if Im wrong) you cant benefit from stacking ignites
New single target burst for fire builds w/totems. opieopieopie
"
RabidMonk wrote:
But...... does Fire Penetration work with it?
fire pen gem require hit so it shoul not work with this
"
Quantume wrote:
4x totem ray templar confirmed new meta..... dual curse just for total domination.
Chaos conversion too.

*drool*
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
So we can't change the width via Area supports, or length via them or Projectile ones?

And can't leech from it because it's only a DoT?

So it's purely totem-only, when Searing Bond already exists (but doesn't strip resists).
Goodbye, Searing Bond.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
The duelist now confirmed to appear in adult movies with the name 'Scorching Ray'.
It's hard to cast a spell with a blade in your throat, eh Witch?
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
Quantume wrote:
4x totem ray templar confirmed new meta..... dual curse just for total domination.
Chaos conversion too.

*drool*

Don't Drool too much. DoT damage CANNOT be converted to another type (chaos included). Evidence of this is seen with Vortex + Pyre Ring. The initial hit turns to fire but the DoT stays cold.

They were wise to not allow a conversion on these else we would just have more chaos machine gun incinerate.

Also like the choice to cause Scorching Ray to reduce resistances. This will be a nice channel skill for Chieftains for their increases and buffs against burning enemies.
New totem builds incoming
I think this track would be appropriate for this skill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFAcOnhcpGA

"Atlas, Rise!"
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info