Should "essences" be implemented in the core game?

i hope not. they destroy the balance completely.
they make ES way too easy to get making life builds not even considerable for someone who just start.
untill now ES was always better than life.. but for ES you needed alot of funds.
but with these essences ES is way easier than life so even without funds ES is much better.
if you weant them in game sure.. but then they have to make 1000 life kaoms heart easy to get aswell.. because its the only way to play life build.
i think having the 1000 life kaoms heart common and like 100c worth
will fix all the balance between ES and life.
and will make life builds good again :)
but unless they do that essence should stay out of core game thats my opinion
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
i hope not. they destroy the balance completely.
they make ES way too easy to get making life builds not even considerable for someone who just start.
untill now ES was always better than life.. but for ES you needed alot of funds.
but with these essences ES is way easier than life so even without funds ES is much better.
if you weant them in game sure.. but then they have to make 1000 life kaoms heart easy to get aswell.. because its the only way to play life build.
i think having the 1000 life kaoms heart common and like 100c worth
will fix all the balance between ES and life.
and will make life builds good again :)
but unless they do that essence should stay out of core game thats my opinion

Lol. Early league with ascendant boost for ES, i swap ES with item alt transmute without spam essence and spam 30c in the body... Essence don't destroy the balance...

Edit : i play EHC
Last edited by BazouHC on Oct 29, 2016, 8:01:16 AM
I dabble in leagues here and there, a few HC league chars...mainly std.

It helps.

But makes alchs almost useless.

So, pick your poison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info