RAT NUKE SURVIVES

I dont know why im not doing any damage.
I see the mobs being ignited. The knockback is working. Its just that i dont think the reflected damage is working.
One totem placed, it ignites a mob but the only damage output is the damage of the bow.
Ami doing something wrong here?

Gear:
Three dragons
Eye of Innocence
Quillrain
Empire's Grasp
6L setup is RAT/GMP/KB/Chain/Chance to Ignite/TS
Added cold Damage on rings.

One thing i do notice though is that in your tree you have avatar of fire.
Dont think that works as you will do no cold damage to proc your EE.
I even tried it and nothing gets ignited.

I also threw Hatred into the mix to see if upping my Cold damage output would do something.
It seems to proc the ignite alot more but still, the totems dont seem to reflect any damage.

Possibly a bug currently with this mechanic? Or a silent nerf?
If someone who currently has this build working could msg me in game it would be greatly apreciated.

IGN:DareUtoHITme
Thanks
Last edited by OsmosXTRM on Jan 28, 2017, 8:34:59 AM
Avatar of fire is for sure not used in the skilltree. It just passes by. You may have clicked it accidentally though.
Be sure that you activated Tukohama Ascendency. That one is the only reason this build works and therefore no other class can do this build. The reflect damage comes only from this Ascendency.
out of curiosity, why anger instead of haste+aof?
total damage doesn't matter as long as it's enough to trigger ignite (5+?).
What are your thoughts on corrupting skirmish to get physical to cold (16-20%) and then using the taming and emberwake?
Did you ever consider doing the same build with the Iron Commander? You could get almost as much APS with them, plus more importantly you'd actually be doing damage at a distance and not just with the reflects
Most innovative build I've seen in quite a while! Genius!
How is it after blasphemy nerf? Still worth using 2x blas curses over some defensive auras + CoH setup?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I'm wondering how you get endurance charge from.

In the passive tree link, you get Stamina node which give you +1 endurance charge, but I can't figure it out how you get endurance charge in first place.

Thanks !
Anyone know of anyone that may have picked up this build and made it work in 2.6?
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
Looks like a fun build. I'd like to try it if it's till viable in 2.6. Don't want to spend 2EX for Eye of Innocence if no longer work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info