RAT NUKE SURVIVES

Got a question regarding the quill rain.
Do i get quill rains stats even when i have not linked tornado shot in it?
I 6 linked it in my chest plate
What is the difference if i link it in my chest plate or bow?
Last edited by Pentacodex on Nov 10, 2017, 11:04:17 AM
Hi all

Gang's Momentum Legiun Boots any good? They have extra ignite and burning dmg...

What about sulphur flask and Withcfire Brew? Do they improve the dmg?

Ty
"

Hi all

Gang's Momentum Legiun Boots any good? They have extra ignite and burning dmg...

What about sulphur flask and Withcfire Brew? Do they improve the dmg?

Ty

Witchfire Brew doesn't affect it as there is no Damage over Time since it's just straight up reflected fire damage. Increased Damage only effects the attack itself not the reflect damage.

As for Gang's Momentum, the increase damage on ignited enemies only affect the tornado shot/barrage damage so it wouldn't help either. The ignite chance would be decent if you're able to grab enough ignite that you're able to just replace the Change to Ignite gem with faster attack as an alternative.
"
Got a question regarding the quill rain.
Do i get quill rains stats even when i have not linked tornado shot in it?
I 6 linked it in my chest plate
What is the difference if i link it in my chest plate or bow?

Quill rain stat works regardless of where your tornado shot setup is. Only different with linking on your chest vs bow is you have the option to get a Kaom's Heart if you want to be tankier if you link it on your bow.
Is this still a viable build for 3.1 ???

Cheers
LGW
Currently level 76 in SC Abyss.

Destroying red maps with ease. 4.6k life
melts abyss portals.
killed oak in T11 mesa in about 4-6 seconds

Currently around 146% Totem life from the tree/jewels. with another 2/3 jewel slots to grab
also using a +1 arrow Skirmish quiver.

Edit: Ran a few unique maps + double beyond elder influenced map. no issues at all.
one totem blast is enough to one shot t14 monsters.

My gear is far from optimised, its just thrown together to get it working.
if i 6l my quill rain ill be swapping to a kaoms heart.
PoB link: LVL 79
https://pastebin.com/BtrWet4e

Last edited by wagzyy on Feb 3, 2018, 2:29:34 AM
After seeing the changed chieftan i really think this build will be amazing for bestiary league for a lot of reason. i think this build will synergize so well with capturing beasts.

i really hope people do this build in the next league. id like to see what changes people would make for the next patch
"
Meek123 wrote:
After seeing the changed chieftan i really think this build will be amazing for bestiary league for a lot of reason. i think this build will synergize so well with capturing beasts.

i really hope people do this build in the next league. id like to see what changes people would make for the next patch

With the changes: Is this build still viable?

Ty and have a nice league everyone.
Hey! I just made a version of this build in Incursion with some tweaks of my own. I just beat Kitava with it. Once I get all my ascendency points and try higher maps I'll probably make a build guide for it, to include the updates and show it still works. Of course, I'll link back to this original.

Edit: People seem to know about this already, and there isn't too much to change. A new guide isn't necessary, and that's fine.
Last edited by QuorryFail on Jul 28, 2018, 8:21:25 PM
I was looking for a build using Empire's Grasp and stumbled upon this. Decided to give it a go to see how well it works on the current patch. It actually does quite well.

I've recorded a map run of a tier 14 map, in case anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/uvKQrwPsHL0

Keep in mind that my char isn't fully optimized though (I don't have any jewel with totem life for example), so it's probably possible to get better results.
Chris Wilson took my soul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info