[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Could you tell me a gear to level this build smoothly ?
Thanks a lot

Smoothly? That do you mean? You are lacking of crits? Weak defense? Something else?

Just started a new character . Currently at lvl 31 . Wearing 2 Lifesprigs Tabula Goldrim and Pyre ring .
Maybe im wrong with my choice of lvling gear ?
Since there's no lifebased tree in this topic just asking about the gear .
If you can help me with the tree and gear i'd be very grateful :)

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Could you tell me a gear to level this build smoothly ?
Thanks a lot

Smoothly? That do you mean? You are lacking of crits? Weak defense? Something else?

Just started a new character . Currently at lvl 31 . Wearing 2 Lifesprigs Tabula Goldrim and Pyre ring .
Maybe im wrong with my choice of lvling gear ?
Since there's no lifebased tree in this topic just asking about the gear .
If you can help me with the tree and gear i'd be very grateful :)

I think u want to wait with vortex until u start using ur CoC set up, just level as an elementalist with firestorm / flameblast :)
Yep, wait until you can get CoC gem and only then start to use it. Also, you don't need a life-setup, go to ES from the start. You can use CI for some time if you don't have 5-6L shav.

And ff you will have a troubles with crits, use non-upgraded version of this amulet:
Last edited by bSun0000 on Feb 20, 2017, 11:29:21 AM
"
bSun0000 wrote:
Yep, wait until you can get CoC gem and only then start to use it. Also, you don't need a life-setup, go to ES from the start. You can use CI for some time if you don't have 5-6L shav.

And ff you will have a troubles with crits, use non-upgraded version of this amulet:

Could you recommend the way i should go first in the tree and the nodes i should go in the end .
Havent played low life versions builds before so im kinda confused where to go if i dont use hp nodes .
Im i going to die very often ?
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:

Could you recommend the way i should go first in the tree and the nodes i should go in the end .
Havent played low life versions builds before so im kinda confused where to go if i dont use hp nodes .

Use Assassin's Mark + Temporal Chains while leveling (as auras), try to find \ craft \ buy better gear with es & resistances.

In passives take spell-damage & es nodes from the start, go up and get jewel socket + power-charge, ignore nodes for a flasks, take area points - first 30 s.points.

Make a way to Ghost Reaver.

After that you can plan your next steps pretty freely, but on lvl 68 you need a Vaal Pact skill allocated already.

Crits & crit. multi must be in your priority and then you can take es nodes or spell\ele\fire damage.
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:

Use Assassin's Mark + Temporal Chains while leveling (as auras), try to find \ craft \ buy better gear with es & resistances.

In passives take spell-damage & es nodes from the start, go up and get jewel socket + power-charge, ignore nodes for a flasks, take area points - first 30 s.points.

Make a way to Ghost Reaver.

After that you can plan your next steps pretty freely, but on lvl 68 you need a Vaal Pact skill allocated already.

Crits & crit. multi must be in your priority and then you can take es nodes or spell\ele\fire damage.

Another questions .
How do i leech with this build except of vinktar flask ?
What's the order of Ascendancy nodes ?
Can i go to the Whisper of Doom for +1 curse instead of buying the Amulet cuz its very expensive?

"
Hey0cean wrote:

Another questions .
Can i go to the Whisper of Doom for +1 curse instead of buying the Amulet cuz its very expensive?

Atziri's flask (zero-cost), Doryani's Invitation belt - 0.2%, Vinktar, lab-enchant (0.4-0.5%) on boots, crafted mod on benches (0.2%). This will not give you ability to face-tank heavy bosses like Guardians, but more than enough for everything else. (if you boost your dps to "normal" levels of this build).
Also, i recommend you to start using Vaal Discipline with Inc. Duration + leveled Empower gem as faster as you can.

2 points to get Primordial golems, 4 points for a Master of Discord (res. penetration), last 2 points on Paragon of Calamity.

Don't waste your passives on Whisper of Doom - does not worth it. If you cannot get +1 curse amulet - just don't use 3rd curse. Two is enough (Assassin's Mark + Vulnerability or Temporal Chains).
Last edited by bSun0000 on Feb 21, 2017, 9:24:46 AM
-deleted- dammit, this is not an edit button :(
Last edited by bSun0000 on Feb 21, 2017, 9:23:29 AM
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:

Another questions .

Atziri's flask (zero-cost), Doryani's Invitation belt - 0.2%, Vinktar, lab-enchant (0.4-0.5%) on boots, crafted mod on benches (0.2%). This will not give you ability to face-tank heavy bosses like Guardians, but more than enough for everything else. (if you boost your dps to "normal" levels of this build).
Also, i recommend you to start using Vaal Discipline with Inc. Duration + leveled Empower gem as faster as you can.

2 points to get Primordial golems, 4 points for a Master of Discord (res. penetration), last 2 points on Paragon of Calamity.

Don't waste your passives on Whisper of Doom - does not worth it. If you cannot get +1 curse amulet - just don't use 3rd curse. Two is enough (Assassin's Mark + Vulnerability or Temporal Chains).

Thanks a lot :)
Hi. Thank you for this build. I really enjoy the videos and playstyle. Havent tried it myself yet. Would you recommend it even for legacy league start? Or would the progress be too slow because of lack of currency?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info