[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

You are so right, just didnt notice that flammability is a curse.
A remark about sacrificing the top jewel, I get most life by placing Anatomical Knowledge there, its the best place.
Yeah, I'll probably grab that socket back when I'm 93.
"
Entity wrote:
I sacrificed the topmost jewel slot (3 points)

Poor choice because this is the socket where we get the greatest boost to out health pool (with 8% Anatomical Knowledge)... better find these points elsewhere (i.e. from Exceptional Performance).

"
Entity wrote:
and used those to get dual curse.

... but missed out on the Curse Effectiveness nodes which are very important to counter the reduced effectiveness on bosses (this is where we want the most form our curses after all and 60% is a massive penalty). Ideally you'll want to run your curses as Aura with quality Blasphemy for even more effectiveness.

"
Entity wrote:
I also changed a few of the middle life nodes to take the ones above Vaal Pact, as it gives me more other useful nodes too, as well as some much needed dex (you lose no life and it is still a 112 point tree)

OK but... now you've hit a dead end in the tree while there are plenty options on the left hand side of the tree if you go the Barbarism route, namely another socket, Juggernaut, Bloodless.

"
Entity wrote:
Also, it seems Elemental Reflect maps require taking off the Fire Burst weapon

Not at all... elemental reflect is not an issue with Barbarism and Purity of Fire (80% fire resistance). Purity can be used instead of Glacial Cascade when needed.

Last edited by tomay on Jan 14, 2017, 10:16:05 AM
What else could I possibly improve on?
"
tomay wrote:
"
Entity wrote:
I also changed a few of the middle life nodes to take the ones above Vaal Pact, as it gives me more other useful nodes too, as well as some much needed dex (you lose no life and it is still a 112 point tree)

OK but... now you've hit a dead end in the tree while there are plenty options on the left hand side of the tree if you go the Barbarism route, namely another socket, Juggernaut, Bloodless.

Granted, but, it's 12 points to get all of those, vs the 6 point one which works for me now. I only looked at it from a lvl 90 perspective, not 96. It'll take me a while to get there (not sure i'll find the time to get 96 actually) and I can respec later.

"
tomay wrote:
"
Entity wrote:
Also, it seems Elemental Reflect maps require taking off the Fire Burst weapon

Not at all... elemental reflect is not an issue with Barbarism and Purity of Fire (80% fire resistance). Purity can be used instead of Glacial Cascade when needed.

Somehow I completely forgot about Purity of Fire :P
Last edited by Entity on Jan 14, 2017, 11:43:02 AM
Hi guys, i'm lvl 75 with 5448life, i dont know what i did wrong , i get a lot of one hit kill, i have Belly and still low hp, any tips? playing in Breach SC
Name ImidORafk
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hitokire/characters
if someone can help me send pvt here or in game
"
Hitokire wrote:
i dont know what i did wrong

Refund Profane Chemistry and Exceptional Performance, fill the Constitution cluster and take the last 5% at Discipline & Training, net gain 18% max life. I see one empty socket, another 7% max life. The two passives for Diamond Skin are wasted, get resistance on jewels and invest in more life elsewhere. If you're feeling luck chance a Divine Orb on your Belly.

full setup including gems etc 13ex softcore breach. Done for this league as back to work on monday.
"
tomay wrote:
"
Hitokire wrote:
i dont know what i did wrong

Refund Profane Chemistry and Exceptional Performance, fill the Constitution cluster and take the last 5% at Discipline & Training, net gain 18% max life. I see one empty socket, another 7% max life. The two passives for Diamond Skin are wasted, get resistance on jewels and invest in more life elsewhere. If you're feeling luck chance a Divine Orb on your Belly.

Thanks for the help, now i have 5904life, i will get now Tireless, Hired Killer and Celestial Punishiment, and gone all my money for this build now
Gentlemen I need advice, I totaly sacrificed movement for this set up.

Was this a good idea? so far everything seems fine, Im just slower. Can Anyone identify any cons I might experience other than doms slam and getting out of the way, but I usually just keep my distance lol. Also I try to avoid the wolf king....
Last edited by AdventAngel153 on Jan 15, 2017, 6:35:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info