[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
lapilesos wrote:
Actually most universal thingy is Rat Cage.

I highly doubt that... in terms of clear speed I have yet to see anything faster that does not involve at least BV/SE/AoE/CtI. And most bosses even in t15 maps drop dead in seconds... without VMS.

Also keep in mind that colouring The Rat's Cage with a 4 link setup for maximum VMS efficiency costs at least 3 Ex worth of Chromatics. ;)
"
tomay wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:
Actually most universal thingy is Rat Cage.

I highly doubt that... in terms of clear speed I have yet to see anything faster that does not involve at least BV/SE/AoE/CtI. And most bosses even in t15 maps drop dead in seconds... without VMS.

Also keep in mind that colouring The Rat's Cage with a 4 link setup for maximum VMS efficiency costs at least 3 Ex worth of Chromatics. ;)

Yes, coloring issue is there - but I was rather lucky - tried Rat Cage out of curiosity and did 6-socket in 50 jewels and colored in 100-150.

Rat Cage + VMS insane in clear speed if you have high mob density. And until now its only thing that allowed me to drop random spawned breach lords (Those, who drop 10+splinters).

Still fighting T16 bosses without it feels like slapping them with wet noodle.

T15 is more then doable (Twinned ones are 2xtimes more doable then normal ones ;)) - god bless designers , they didn't put enrage timers on everything beside Underground River boss.

Last edited by lapilesos on Jan 9, 2017, 7:34:38 AM
"
lapilesos wrote:
T15 is more then doable (Twinned ones are 2xtimes more doable then normal ones ;)

Twinned Kaom and (Shrine) Piety being my favourites... :D
So i just got my hands on The surrender sheild. How does this build compare to block builds that utilize the surrender? Is this build much tankier than block builds?
Last edited by AdventAngel153 on Jan 9, 2017, 12:52:37 PM
Totally different builds... we don't want to block hits, we embrace them. ;)
Hey, I'm running with this instead of the sceptre because I haven't gotten the essence of hysteria yet, what do you think? Could it be better? Or worse?

Also, is Cyclone an alternative instead of BV in the chest setup? Would it work well? What do you think?
Last edited by Chonuza on Jan 9, 2017, 2:00:06 PM
how about Abberath's Hooves on this build?
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:
//////\\\\\

I noticed you changed a few of your cwdt setups to use different skills.
How much of a difference have they made? I was going to change mine around to something similar of yours, but does it have a big impact?
I am currently at level 71 and just switched to the budget build with very identical gears. However, I only managed to get to about 3,700 life and getting one shot from bosses every now and then. What should I do next? Get more life gear? How is it possible to get to 5000-6000 life with the budget build? Or should I purchase the Essence if Hysteria?
"
tomay wrote:
Totally different builds... we don't want to block hits, we embrace them. ;)

I know that but which build has higher tanking capabilities? I dont want this shield to go to waste. haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info