[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

How to kill boss in Dark Forest Map ?
"
mahorka42 wrote:

Checklist:
1.Have all of yours gems leveled to 20
2.At best - use Rat Cage with LEVELED VMS
3.Know the fight ( you have to lure him from one stone circle to other)
4.Hide behind obstacles from Wolfs wave - or outleech if you can and have from what to leech

or

1. Pay for someone with BF build who can down him in 2-3 seconds. (Saw one person, who killed +30% life Minotaur within 4 seconds. Right in face.)

Pray, that yours portals didn't go out and you will be not disconncted until yours VMS down him a bit

I've did it at second attempt. Same as Minotaur.

PS: VMS in breach is fun - its full again until's timer runs out :) In Xoph breach it can drop whole instance. In Xoph breach with beyond mod - it will drop instance within 10-15 seconds. Never use it there.
Last edited by lapilesos on Jan 9, 2017, 4:21:14 AM
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
mahorka42 wrote:

Checklist:
1.Have all of yours gems leveled to 20
2.At best - use Rat Cage with LEVELED VMS
3.Know the fight ( you have to lure him from one stone circle to other)
4.Hide behind obstacles from Wolfs wave - or outleech if you can and have from what to leech

or

1. Pay for someone with BF build who can down him in 2-3 seconds. (Saw one person, who killed +30% life Minotaur within 4 seconds. Right in face.)

Pray, that yours portals didn't go out and you will be not disconncted until yours VMS down him a bit

I've did it at second attempt. Same as Minotaur.

PS: VMS in breach is fun - its full again until's timer runs out :) In Xoph breach it can drop whole instance. In Xoph breach with beyond mod - it will drop instance within 10-15 seconds. Never use it there.

@lapilesos, I see you have alot different gems in your setup.
Did you test alot and find your setup to be faster/better or?
Also why Rat Cage over Belly of the Beast?
Last edited by Pwnmanship on Jan 9, 2017, 6:01:33 AM
Did you read the guide and watch the video? ^^

Rat Cage and VMS is quite handy for certain bosses. For general purpose and indeed 98% of the bosses Belly is by far your best choice.
"
tomay wrote:
Did you read the guide and watch the video? ^^

Rat Cage and VMS is quite handy for certain bosses. For general purpose and indeed 98% of the bosses Belly is by far your best choice.

Yeah I did read the guide and see the video and do see the different setups in the 'active gem setup' part but I'm not sure why one setup would be 'better' than the other one, thats why I asked.

And I just want to make 1 setup because I don't have the funds to do multiple yet. So I want to make a Belly setup which of the gems would generally be the fastest for mapping?
The fastest setup is still Blade Vortex, you can go with the setup recommended in the guide if you have a 6L Belly with BBBBGR sockets. If you have less sockets/links or somewhat different colours, you can adjust your BV setup accordingly.

BV + SE + AoE + CtI + CD + AFD/IW
Last edited by tomay on Jan 9, 2017, 6:34:51 AM
"
tomay wrote:
The fastest setup is still Blade Vortex, you can go with the setup recommended in the guide if you have a 6L Belly with BBBBGR sockets. If you have less sockets/links or somewhat different colours, you can adjust your BV setup accordingly.

BV + SE + AoE + CtI + CD + AFD/IW

Don't you mean BBBRRG as I can find that one in the post?
Anyway thanks I'll follow the BV for now then!
"
Pwnmanship wrote:

You are looking at CrispieD's Tabula... the "fix for 2.5" at the top suggests to replace Fire Penetration with Chance to Ignite.

You should have a least one green and three blue sockets, the other two sockets are more or less optional. If you have another green socket, you can add Culling Strike (cast speed from quality), if you have two red sockets use AFD and IW or Increased Dration or Life Leech (instead of CD). Not much of a difference in the grand scheme of things... this build is very flexible/forgiving in terms of the chest setup. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 9, 2017, 6:46:35 AM
Actually most universal thingy is Rat Cage.

It helps more then not :) Still there are bosses that are unpassable with it ( hard hitting fire bosses ) or map has elemental reflect - this is a problem with Cage.

Cage offers good Breach performance.

Other ways - Belly is №1. Following by Kaom Heart. Or like in my case Essenced 6l Astral Place (15% of Physical as cold).

Didn't tested Breach 6L - its by all means out of Budget with right colors and usefull Keystone.

I like this build for clearing T11-12 maps with insane mods (150%+IIQ) - especially good with double beyond. (Take care if you have problems with epilepsy tough :))
"
tomay wrote:
"
Pwnmanship wrote:

You are looking at CrispieD's Tabula... the "fix for 2.5" at the top suggests to replace Fire Penetration with Chance to Ignite.

You should have a least one green and three blue sockets, the other two sockets are more or less optional. If you have another green socket, you can add Culling Strike (cast speed from quality), if you have two red sockets use AFD and IW or Increased Dration or Life Leech (instead of CD). Not much of a difference in the grand scheme of things... this build is very flexible/forgiving in terms of the chest setup. ;)

Great thanks, I got BBBRG. So BV + SE + AoE + CtI + AFD is my link now.
@lapileso, ah ok thanks for the explanation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info