[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Alright changed some stiff my HP is at 7.5k HP. Can you check if everything is in place or what else i need to change?

Well, 7.5k HP is a lot better than 6.6k, init? ;)

What's the story with them funny gems in your boots... get another lvl 1 CWDT setup (Flammability, Glacial Cascade, Bladefall)

Use Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks and most important, Fortify in your Razor.

Might as well dump that lvl 20 Bladefall gem in your gloves for Flame Surge (INT, not DEX).

And again, no green gem we use is worth losing HP. Seriously, we can clear entire maps just fine with Kaom's Heart... a sh*t ton of life and no "active skill" at all. If you're struggling for DEX and really, really, really want that "insane badass" tooltip DPS from BV so badly, find some DEX on gloves/jewels, I still prefer STR for "moar" life.

And work on them colours of your Belly. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 3, 2017, 8:29:02 PM

"
tomay wrote:
The build is "fully operational" once you have the Vaal Pact keystone, the "Cloaked in Savagery" ascendancy (Cruel lab) and reached level 60 (required for Opal Scptres). If you don't want to "waste" an Essence of Hysteria on anything less than a Royal Burgonet (lvl req 65) just use Chance to Ignite gems in your helmet and boots, leaving out Flammability (which only becomes necessary much later in the game) for the time being...

Having said that, the level requirement for Essence of Hysteria mods is 50, so if you're willing to settle for a "crappier" 30% sceptre you can start firebursting even earlier. ;)

Eye and Razor require lvl 68, until then add a Life Leech gem (instead of Chance to Ignite) to your BV setup for better sustainability while clearing mobs.

Thank, I'll just keep my current play style until 68.
Just started the merciless at lv57, guess I'll just stop running pass everything and kill my way through the act.
Last edited by doe3879 on Jan 3, 2017, 8:30:15 PM
"
tomay wrote:
"
Alright changed some stiff my HP is at 7.5k HP. Can you check if everything is in place or what else i need to change?

Well, 7.5k HP is a lot better than 6.6k, init? ;)

What's the story with them funny gems in your boots... get another lvl 1 CWDT setup (Flammability, Glacial Cascade, Bladefall)

Use Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks and most important, Fortify in your Razor.

Might as well dump that lvl 20 Bladefall gem in your gloves for Flame Surge (INT, not DEX).

And again, no green gem we use is worth losing HP. Seriously, we can clear entire maps just fine with Kaom's Heart... a sh*t ton of life and no "active skill" at all. If you're struggling for DEX and really, really, really want that "insane badass" tooltip DPS from BV so badly, find some DEX on gloves/jewels, I still prefer STR for "moar" life.

And work on them colours of your Belly. ;)

Finished everything except that flame surge still checking to see if I have the gem lol
As I said, lvl 60 is fine, use a Tabula for 6L BV with Life Leech to heal lesser hits, big hits we heal instantly with Savagery, no worries. But once you get into mapping consider a Belly... much healthier and doesn't necessarily have to be a 6-link. ;)
"
Finished everything except that flame surge still checking to see if I have the gem lol

Use Iron Will instead of Fire Pen with your BV setup (better leech).

And vaal that Fire Pen gem in your sceptre, you now have a spare 20/20 gem anyway if science goes wrong. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 3, 2017, 8:56:06 PM
"
tomay wrote:
"

Use Iron Will instead of Fire Pen with your BV setup (better leech).

And vaal that Fire Pen gem in your sceptre, you now have a spare 20/20 gem anyway if science goes wrong. ;)

Done. Shame about the fire pen stayed 20/20 haha
And craft % Armour/Evasion on your gloves and make 'em 20q, every little helps. ;)

On the the helmet craft STR (or DEX).
Last edited by tomay on Jan 3, 2017, 9:03:34 PM
"
tomay wrote:
And craft % Armour/Evasion on your gloves and make 'em 20q, every little helps. ;)

On the the helmet craft STR (or DEX).

Can't craft any more attributes on the helm but the str/eva on gloves was successful. I have a question though, is there any other auras/curses that would benefit this build other and AA?
I'm really liking the build. I'm praying there won't be any sort of nerf to it in the coming future.
After picking up a massive shrine and opening up a breach, this build crashed the server instance I was on. It rolled back my level up and deleted my map. T_T

My friends refuse to play with me because of the lag.

I love this build, great job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info