[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
given that the chest setup would have 50% of its damage gutted by AoF

It doesn't matter one iota... for the last few days I have "gutted" the damage of my chest setup even further by replacing Controlled Destruction with Culling Strike. Not only die bosses faster now, the overall performance is much smoother in high-tier maps. And as a bonus I can use Increased Item Rarity (instead of Chance to Ignite) to maximise the boss loot.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 3, 2017, 4:23:03 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
mster not craf this mod " increased fire damage " :(

Catarina lvl 5 can craft the suffix "15-19% increased Fire Damage" on sceptres (10 Orbs of Augmentation).

However, you'll need Catarina lvl 7 in order to remove the existing master craft (1 Orb of Scouring).
]

??)))
Attaboy. ;)

dropped GG belt
Congratulations... now spam some Blessed Orbs and make that implicit 40 Life! ;)
how do you manage elemental and phyz reflect?
"
tomay wrote:
Congratulations... now spam some Blessed Orbs and make that implicit 40 Life! ;)

thx! GG :)
"
shywawa2 wrote:

The short answer? We simply don't care... we get even more CWDT procs in reflect maps.;)

"Phyz" reflect doesn't affect us at all unless we opt out of AoF and even then that wee bit of damage from BV doesn't hurt.

Elemental reflect isn't really an issue either with Cloaked in Savagery, we heal instantly. With Barbarism we have 76% Fire Resistance, but if it makes you feel better, you can use Purity of Fire in reflect maps and make it 80%.

Note: I'm using Fire Penetration in my sceptre, with Elemental Focus the fire damage is higher so things can possibly get a bit dicey with reflect.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 3, 2017, 10:05:29 AM
"
shywawa2 wrote:

I'm not using AoF. Physical Reflect is a huge buff for this build. Evem with 20 lvl BV and 20 BF on CWDT.

Ele Reflect is a bit harder. I'm putting aura off (Wrath) and i'm fine. Sometimes you are killed by reflect in maps where mobs have chance to avoid ignites.

Some fun info - yesterday I was bored and did semi afk Atziry (normal). Was funny to see out leech reflected damage on mirror.

One thing bothers me - will this build complete Chos breach or i have to roll HoWa build?
How do you deal with the dex requirment for BV?
I only see +45 dex on gloves and rest of gear doesnt have it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info