[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Thank you for info. Then ill be there

This astral plate already has 1g-2r-3b like it was in start post.

Just out of curiosity - did you tested Anger instead of Avatar of Fire? Every spell then could ignite and will do more damage.

Did you tested some mana increases and MOM? 300-400 Extra HP will be nice and leeched back asap
Last edited by lapilesos on Dec 16, 2016, 6:08:06 AM
@Hummertime

I've done Uber Izaro "full AFK" at lvl 92 only with Belly. Should be no problem at your level with Kaom's Heart.

Oh, and you don't need a dagger in order to use "those nice" Whirling Blade, Razor does the trick. In fact you're loosing out on 40% incr Elelemental Damage... and crit chance does "eff all" for us (Emberwake).
Last edited by tomay on Dec 16, 2016, 6:28:32 AM
@lapilesos

MoM is a bad idea, you will find yourself out of Mana when you need it most. ;)

While Anger would do what Avatar does, it will take away a lot of flexibility from the build as we want to use defensive auras in addition to AA where required. Never mind the 50% loss of damage from our auxiliary skills they don't matter for killing stuff. ;)

And I know your Astral has the right colours as per the initial guide, but at the very top you'll see the "fix for 2.5", replacing Fire Penetration (red) with Chance to Ignite (blue). However, as a I said in a previous post, "No matter how hard you try, you cannot wreck this build by making wrong choices with respect to the gem setup in your chest." It will work just fine with Fire Pen, just a tad less efficient.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 16, 2016, 6:50:08 AM
"
tomay wrote:
The BV gem in the helmet does not benefit from gems linked to BV in your chest nor do they "interact", i.e. it does not "refresh" the manually cast BV. Their stacks and hits are calculated independently, not overriding each other.

If I manually cast BV to a few stacks then stop and get hit, I still gain BV stacks from the helmet.
I'm trying to understand the mechanics, if I get 5 stacks manually then go up to 20 passively, only 5 of them will be at full dps while the rest will be the more or less lost - since I already have 90% chance to ignite, I guess the +50% on the helmet isn't doing that much.
Since they don't override each other and stack up to 20 does that mean that if 15 of my BV stacks are from the helmet, manually casting BC won't override them and I'm basically losing a lot of dps ?
So, isn't the BV gem in the helmet actually a loss of dps and survivability ?

"
tomay wrote:
@Hummertime

I've done Uber Izaro "full AFK" at lvl 92 only with Belly. Should be no problem at your level with Kaom's Heart.

I just did uber lab today, the layout is perfect btw and it was the first time I attempted it ever (haven't played in some time) at lvl 82 and with a tabula so the lab is definitely not a problem for the spec whatsoever.
I hard a hard time on the breach bosses though (lacking a lot a dps, they were really slow to take down) did the frost and fire one but used all my ports. However that was before getting aspect of carnage, that might change things up a bit.
"
georgesdenu wrote:
So, isn't the BV gem in the helmet actually a loss of dps and survivability ?

No it's not. It's been a while that I've been using BV. In 2.5 I was toying around with a variety of CwCH setups until I settled for Spark which is heaps of fun. But even back in the day, using 2x BV was never an issue, ditto 2x Bladefall. And if you don't like 2x BV, just use another spell... who is gonna stop you? The real beauty of this build is that only very few things are set in stone. ;)
"
tomay wrote:
@lapilesos

MoM is a bad idea, you will find yourself out of Mana when you need it most. ;)

While Anger would do what Avatar does, it will take away a lot of flexibility from the build as we want to use defensive auras in addition to AA where required. Never mind the 50% loss of damage from our auxiliary skills they don't matter for killing stuff. ;)

And I know your Astral has the right colours as per the initial guide, but at the very top you'll see the "fix for 2.5", replacing Fire Penetration (red) with Chance to Ignite (blue). However, as a I said in a previous post, "No matter how hard you try, you cannot wreck this build by making wrong choices with respect to the gem setup in your chest." It will work just fine with Fire Pen, just a tad less efficient.

Got it. Thank you for info.

Anyone know damage efficiency of fire burst? Does it plays well with auras like anger?
"
tomay wrote:
@Hummertime

Oh, and you don't need a dagger in order to use "those nice" Whirling Blade, Razor does the trick. In fact you're loosing out on 40% incr Elelemental Damage... and crit chance does "eff all" for us (Emberwake).

Thx for the reply!

Can you share your life pool at that time? Because at my level and gear Belly is making me lose about 100 life when compared to Rat Cage (I don't have much flat life). I want to know what would be a confortable life for uber Izaro.

I know the sword can already use WB, the dagger adds a little AS and as I said, I'm still on crappy gear. I got that dagger for 1 chaos on the 3rd day of league. I'll surely get a nice elemental weapon soon enough.
My Life Pool with Belly of the Beast at the time (lvl 92) was 7.6k ish... at lvl 96 it's at 7919 (9072 w Kaom's Heart). My profile should be public, if you want to check gear and tree (toon is RighteousMolly).

Anger works as advertised, adding flat fire damage to our spells, including Fire Burst... nice to have but by no means essential. Usually we don't care much for shortening a boss fight by a few seconds, surviving the big hits is more important. I'd rather use some Purity or other or Determination, whatever helps to mitigate damage according to the situation.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 16, 2016, 7:44:36 AM
Just readed that Fire Burst has 500ms cooldown. And this on 10% at hit chance.... Does it make sense to keep it?
Sure... it's what this build is all about. We don't need more than one cast per second to melt the b*tches. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Dec 16, 2016, 11:13:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info