[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

That gives me some stuff to look for. When you say eye of chayula I assume you mean eye of innocence. What is the double curse you are referring to?

What sort of enchants do you recommend on boots? I am mainly mapping but wasn't sure if attack/cast speed was the one, leech, or something else?

Also, what map mods are bad for us. This build is so tanky it seems to be able to handle almost anything.
Last edited by Scarar99 on Oct 17, 2017, 7:44:49 PM
How its possible your Inevitability jewel to cover such radius? Mine is Medium and cover less, which means I have to pick 1 more Int node in the jewel radius
"
tixuiofca wrote:
How its possible your Inevitability jewel to cover such radius? Mine is Medium and cover less, which means I have to pick 1 more Int node in the jewel radius

You don't need to pick the nodes, just place the orb in a certain place "surrounded" for certain amount of nodes.

PD: After 3.0 I can't honestly play, my fps sucks (even with a good computer). how do you achieve such smoothness?
"
Angach wrote:
After 3.0 I can't honestly play, my fps sucks (even with a good computer). how do you achieve such smoothness?

Try messing with 9ex/9 and turning multithreading on/off instead of DX11. Depending on your hardware combination, one set of settings seems to work better over others.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Angach wrote:
"
tixuiofca wrote:

You don't need to pick the nodes, just place the orb in a certain place "surrounded" for certain amount of nodes.

PD: After 3.0 I can't honestly play, my fps sucks (even with a good computer). how do you achieve such smoothness?

Well, if you look at the picture with jewels placement in the opening page, you can see where is the first inevitability jewel placed and circles of its range.It has a bigger range than mine jewel, dont know if Inevitability have Large radius, I am new to the game, but I am using medium range jewel and I have only have 30 int in its range , so I need to put 1 more int node.

I red few pages ago, someone said, there is no need the nod to be active , so if thats true, everything is fine :)
Last edited by tixuiofca on Oct 18, 2017, 2:46:52 PM
Hoping someone can help me out before I surrender on this build. I keep getting pretty much insta-death at random times and I can't figure out why.

I have pretty good gear, so that's not the issue. Resists aren't the issue. I am using death's door boots so bleeding is not the issue. I am lvl 84 and have 6k life. I have followed the tree and am only missing the northern most branch (gem slot and some more hp).

I am running t13 shaped shore. I am avoiding the mod that mobs hit with poison. The map I just got insta death on has no real detrimental mods (maybe EE but didn't think that could hurt us).

I can't imagine I am getting one shot (wasn't by boss or rogue exile).

Thanks for helping me as I really want to stick with this build.
"
Scarar99 wrote:
Hoping someone can help me out before I surrender on this build. I keep getting pretty much insta-death at random times and I can't figure out why.

I have pretty good gear, so that's not the issue. Resists aren't the issue. I am using death's door boots so bleeding is not the issue. I am lvl 84 and have 6k life. I have followed the tree and am only missing the northern most branch (gem slot and some more hp).

I am running t13 shaped shore. I am avoiding the mod that mobs hit with poison. The map I just got insta death on has no real detrimental mods (maybe EE but didn't think that could hurt us).

I can't imagine I am getting one shot (wasn't by boss or rogue exile).

Thanks for helping me as I really want to stick with this build.

You are definately getting one shot, or getting who shot (much less likely). I run 7.5k hp and can still get one shot by some things and bosses.

If you want to check if you get two shot do this:
* Remove your 4l CWDT ball lightning and replace it with another 4L CWDT setup with high lvl spells and see if you die less now. If that is not the case, you need to increase your life.

To make helping you easier, make your character public or link your pastebin.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
First time exporting a pastebin build. Hope this works. FYI- my lightning is low atm because I am trying something but this is pretty much the build/skills/items I use.

https://pastebin.com/XsQEATW8

I am not sure it really is one or two shot as every now and then I see my life crashing fast and spam my heal flask and save myself. Please keep in mind I am only talking about running t13 shaped shore, so not looking at any really hard hitting mobs or bosses.

Also, are there some bad map mods we need to avoid?

Thx agn for the help because I really want to find another build than my RF build to relax and play.
"
AtlasNewStart wrote:
First time exporting a pastebin build. Hope this works. FYI- my lightning is low atm because I am trying something but this is pretty much the build/skills/items I use.

https://pastebin.com/XsQEATW8

I am not sure it really is one or two shot as every now and then I see my life crashing fast and spam my heal flask and save myself. Please keep in mind I am only talking about running t13 shaped shore, so not looking at any really hard hitting mobs or bosses.

Also, are there some bad map mods we need to avoid?

Thx agn for the help because I really want to find another build than my RF build to relax and play.

For your knowlege, your cold res is higher than your fire res, meaning your wise oak gives you no damage boost.

I would suggest replacing wise oak or or atziri's promise with a silver flask with anti bleed and reduced flask charges used. Use the anti bleed pot before every pack.

Replace your death's door with high life boots (movement speed doesn't matter), you can reach 100 ish life. Get life on your helm, you can reach around 100.

200 additional life would increase your life pool by 800. Then speck out of frenzy charge and get two additional life nodes.

This is the pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/LXgzieXz
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
That gives me some options. I am scared to get away from death's door boots as I tend to miss when I am bleeding.

I now understand the oak flask mechanic and will work on lowering cold resists.

On the helm, I am struggling with finding any decent helms that have been crafted with the chance to ignite on them. Are there any alternative helms which we can use that don't hurt us too badly?

Still need to know if there are any map mods that we must avoid as that could be a source of dying I am not aware of.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info