[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Ortt wrote:
"

Uh...How is this at all the same build?

All I really changed was to remove the active magma orb and whirling blades gems, and replace them with other (passive) stuff that I happened to have. The gear and skill tree are otherwise the same, and the play style (afk, no active damage) is in line with the pre-3.0 versions of this build.

But the question stands regardless- even following the build exactly, I'm still curious about the creator's thoughts on elemental equilibrium in his build. :)

I apologize profusely, I commented on what I thought was a different thread.
"

I apologize profusely, I commented on what I thought was a different thread.

lol, no problem dude, it happens. :)
Also thinking of Elemental Equilibrium

And also any thoughts about Empower lvl 4 instead of Fire Penetration (red slot) for Belly? Should it be better? Magma orb lvl 24 and other gems 23 lvl should be ass pain? Have some cureency I want to spent to improve my character
Last edited by MadPamperz on Oct 11, 2017, 6:14:13 PM
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
MadPamperz wrote:
What do u guys think about The Red Dream Crimson Jewel which Gain 5% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage and granting Endurance charges? :> Survive +++ with it no? And dps also coz we r fire damage boyz?

Red dream can be used, but you lose precious life in exchange for some endurance charges. If you really like it, try it.

Nwm that was bad idea, i dont wanna loose 7% HP in this build thats why i put Red dream instead of Green dream, i got more unbaffed dps on Magma Orb skill but thats all i got, when i put Green dream back i felt much more better with dps buffed
Last edited by MadPamperz on Oct 11, 2017, 6:13:32 PM
I'm considering putting an Emperor's Might jewel into the tree once I get resists sorted, but I'm not sure if it will be an overall benefit.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
I'm running a "budget" version of this that is a +1 tabula rasa for dmg and changing the sceptre to a chernobog's (gives you body armour defenses back plus a bit of dmg (not much but some) and an enfeeble on everything you hit.) the trade-off is pretty sweet.
And I dont have to buy a freaking 6l Belly

Another option I ran was actually quite insane but it worked fine too. Socket magma orb in a nycta's lantern. Run it with the razor. Then for chest I used an Atziri's splendor with 100hp chest. Also I swapped in a The Tempest's binding for my helmet. This gave me frenzy charges and a neat little pet that shocks. My single target dps dropped by maybe 10% but I also had an extra socket. I used the arc/fireball setup in helmet with added frost dmg to effectively get a 7link helmet. In my chest since you don't have magma orb there, I put in cast on damage taken and immortal call. I am not sure which setup I prefer.

Thoughts?
Hello all.

This build looks like it could be something I want to try.

I generally farm t13 maps for currency. I currently run an RF berserker and its pretty easy (which is why I think I may like this build).

How is the clear speed on this nowadays? No question it is safe as hell, just looking for something that is safe like RF but might have more clear speed than RF.

Lemme know and thx.
"
Scarar99 wrote:
Hello all.

This build looks like it could be something I want to try.

I generally farm t13 maps for currency. I currently run an RF berserker and its pretty easy (which is why I think I may like this build).

How is the clear speed on this nowadays? No question it is safe as hell, just looking for something that is safe like RF but might have more clear speed than RF.

Lemme know and thx.

As someone who's favorite build is also RF (Jugg) I can attest that this build feels much the same from a map clearing standpoint - in a good way. I love the minimal-button-smashing playstyle, that's a big selling point for me. It takes about the same amount of time to set up level-wise as RF (similar equipment gearing level as RoTF). So why play it instead? Two reasons for me, personally:

1. I don't care about map mods like I did/do on my RF build.
2. Bossing. This build tears bosses apart, whereas that's arguably RF's biggest downside.

When it comes to clear speed, I think ultimately this build wins out, especially at higher levels because it scales so much better. I'm still torn between the two, and I love them both.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Very thoughtful and informed answer. Ty!

Do you make any changes to the gear/skills/gems for map farming?

Also, the pastebin has the blade vortex at lvl 20 but I think its supposed to be lvl 8 to work with the level 1 cwdt isn't it?
is razor of the seventh sun really needed ? since ignite is so shit its only providing that 1% life when igniting an anemy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info