[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

omg, u take avatar of fire so convert 50% of ur damage in fire.. and the other 50%?? u lose it????????????????????????????????????????? u lose half of ur dps......
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Nov 22, 2016, 11:25:39 AM
What other 50%? LOL

Fire Burst is what this build is all about and from that you loose nothing. The other spells serve as a means to proc fire burst and to ignite, hence the conversion of any physical, lightning and cold damage to fire damage makes perfect sense.
So you have me sold on this build. I have an old Marauder in Standard with a free respec and most items as well, except Eye, Razor and of course the Essences, which are quite expensive in Standard. But hey, in STD we're all rich as f*ck anyway, right? ;)

I did a few safe maps to complete lvl 92, IMO the sweet spot for this build would be lvl 93 to get the Barbarism nodes (for even more HP and a handy +1 to max fire resistance), 94 maybe if you want to add Harrier for more cast, attack, and movement speed. After that, Juggernaut and another jewel socket aren't too far away... if you get to lvl 100, that is. ;)

With Belly I have 7.5k HP and it's pretty smooth sailing, works as advertised. However, I did get one-shot a few times, namely by Shavronne (Scriptorium), by Dominus (Residence and Palace, first form) and the second Totem in Plateau, all of whom deal massive lightning damage. Since the aim is an AFK build, rather than popping Topaz Flasks I swapped in Purity of Lightning (instead of AoE radius for BV) and vistited them again and all went well, 79% lightning resistance makes all the difference.

What did not go well at all was the old Grandmaster's map, I got raped badly there before I could finish the map, too many hard-hitters coming at you at once.

All in all this build is great fun to play, kudos to CrispieD.

My gear:

Last edited by tomay on Nov 23, 2016, 12:42:51 PM
I have replaced Ball Lightning in the helmet with Shock Nova. Seems to be working even better, especially when whirling to big packs, they light up immediately.
Last edited by tomay on Nov 24, 2016, 7:48:14 AM
"
tomay wrote:

What did not go well at all was the old Grandmaster's map, I got raped badly there before I could finish the map, too many hard-hitters coming at you at once.

]

I'm pretty sure some of the characters in halls of grandmasters are immune to leech and it's a serious problem for this build.
"
Grzybas2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure some of the characters in halls of grandmasters are immune to leech

... and/or fire damage.

"
Grzybas2 wrote:
and it's a serious problem for this build.

as it is for many other builds.

Grandmasters seems to be Wormblaster territory. ;)
hi, iam planning use this build on breach league, i read your damage dealer skill from fireburst on sceptre, and i assume we dont get that essence on breach league, so what item or gem do you suggest to cover that damage loss. sorry bad english.
"
cbcgarmindo wrote:
hi, iam planning use this build on breach league, i read your damage dealer skill from fireburst on sceptre, and i assume we dont get that essence on breach league, so what item or gem do you suggest to cover that damage loss. sorry bad english.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1770577

They are retaining essences for Breach league and I don't see any mention of removing the fire burst one. Technically this build should be mostly untouched if I'm not mistaken?
Hello! I apologize in advance for my terrible English.
First of all I want to thank the author, build the most fun and interesting i ever try.
This is my version of CWI build:
My gear

I replace bv in helm with arctic armor when farming hard phys mod or bosses, and i change anger to fortify in same situations.

Skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAQHBLMNzRQgFm8W6Ro4HM4dFB8YIZAhsCQ3JKonLyo4Kk0rUC6UNPc1kjbpOlg64TwFPC09Xz38PydKyEtXTLNN41BHUUxR-1JTVcZWSFhjWW1Z818_X5hfsF_QZlRmnmebbqpvnnGFcg9yqX1bgpuDX4PMg9uExYV7jM-PRpBVlG-XhZeVl_SYV5o7m6GbtZ2un9-iAKZXpwisR6yYrKquPq-Nr6exQrXytz6_CMBmwOPDOsT2xq7G2MpKzRbPMtgk2L3jauRR6hDsOO8O73zwH_Fs8bPyRfMR9kj31_hf-tL-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=TL1.Sasori&characterName=AfkFishman

I began to level this character from 0 about week ago, need 4 more lvl for explosive impact passive.

Now i have 6k hp and i can afk farm up to t15 maps (t16 just wanna try, but need some more hp). Sometimes i was oneshoted by monsters like giant skeleton on t14+ maps with vuln curse and + crit multy or + phis dmg. But it happens rarely. Waiting for end of the legue, my taming waiting for me on std)

With 2.4.2 update i recive some problems with this build. Game sometimes crashed even if i fight with one white mob. And i have same problem on another computers with only this build. Sometimes i can played 3 hour in a row without problems, but sometimes i dropped every 2 min. Has anyone faced a similar problem?
Гайд на мой билд из лиги Делириум:
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785326
"
Hitma47 wrote:
omg, u take avatar of fire so convert 50% of ur damage in fire.. and the other 50%?? u lose it????????????????????????????????????????? u lose half of ur dps......

Short answer is you are right and wrong.

In our tree we have 20% inc aoe damage and 25% inc damage against ignited enemies and 14% inc spell damage that would be used by all the physical spells. Also our sceptres give 49% increased spell damage. This means the physical spells will do around 2.08 times their base damage. This is useless. Now focus on blade vortex as most of our damage comes from blade vortex and fireburst (fire damage). WIth added fire it does 2.08+0,44*6,132=4,77.

IF YOU USE TAMING YOU CAN GET UP TO 30 THE BASE DAMAGE, but most dont have taming and this takes a couple of seconds to achieve if ever achieved...

Now, when it comes to fire damage it is a whole other story. From tree we have 129% inc damage that goes to fire damage. From gear with dual moku's embrace, sceptre and the amulet when self igniting we get: 50+89+70=209, total of 339 inc damage . Elemental overload gives us 40% more.
This calculates: base damage*4,39*1,4=6,132 times the base damage.

Now with added fire damage our blade vortex with avatar of fire does 94% of blade vortex base damage. 0,94*6,132=5,76 the base damage. This is more than blade vortex would do without. Also since we use flammability and fire pen, monsters will mitigate this much worse than the small blade vortex physical hits.

With the deal we also make all our spells ignite without using anger aura. However, if you use taming, you could go anger aura (or several mantra of flame jewels) and skip the avatar of fire :), but I don't.

Best of luck :)

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Nov 26, 2016, 8:23:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info