[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

wouldn't MoM be a good idea since we are right next to it and only aura is arctic armour?
I just hit 70 and changed into this build, the lag is real lol but it's really fun.

I just noticed that elemental overload doesn't proc at all, ran like 10 maps and not even once ele overload procced. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Update: I was being stupid and totally forgot to spec out of resolute technique. What a noob eh lol.
Last edited by asifx3me on Nov 16, 2016, 10:50:19 AM
What about Hysteria-crafted Fingerless Silk Gloves?
"
nicrnicr17 wrote:
wouldn't MoM be a good idea since we are right next to it and only aura is arctic armour?

Short answer is no.

You have no way of getting mana back at the same rate as life and will thus risk of not being able to whirling blade or cast blade vortex as your mana is low.

It would only really protect you against the first hit you take, after that your mana would be on 0. A leagacy vinktars could counteract this, but I would still say no as the mana leech is only 1% of your damage.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
tomay wrote:
What about Hysteria-crafted Fingerless Silk Gloves?

If you have the luxery of having a really nice one, as the mod's effect on us will be low to moderate. It is hard as it is to balance the resists and life on all the items we use.

So overall recommendation is no.
The "luxury" problem aside... you're playing standard, right? After killing plenty t15/t16 bosses, you should soon be able to upgrade your chest, unless you're AFK and forget to collect the loot. ;)

I mean, a 10ex ring and a Tabula? How does that compute? How about investing the next 10 ex in a Belly or some nice Astral Plate for better defenses/more HP? ;)
Last edited by tomay on Nov 17, 2016, 6:01:42 PM
Hello,

thanks for rly nice byuild.
Uber lab compleate very easy at 70lvl and 4,2k hp ;).

Still much to improve but build give me so much fun!

My eq

Spoiler
"
tomay wrote:
The "luxury" problem aside... you're playing standard, right? After killing plenty t15/t16 bosses, you should soon be able to upgrade your chest, unless you're AFK and forget to collect the loot. ;)

I mean, a 10ex ring and a Tabula? How does that compute? How about investing the next 10 ex in a Belly or some nice Astral Plate for better defenses/more HP? ;)

Getting a belly over tabula would give me 10% more life, but almost double the currency I put in the build, as I have lots of items since before as I've played the game since slightly after beta. I have leagacy lightning coil as well as an alternative, but dont want to counter the -60 lightning resist it gives.

Most people playing this build will play in temporary league and in those, tabula is a very good choice with 2 moku's embrace instead of taming + emberwake.

As mentioned some times before in the discussion, for people who find the build worth to invest into, 6l belly of the beast would be my choice with taming and emberwake.

If you have all of these things, I would consider the gloves you mentioned (counterbalancing the mods loss on other items will be a living hell for me but achievable through jewels by dropp burn and attack speed on them). Maybe even better would be gloves with 20% more attack and cast speed of socketed gems, where you can put your whirling blades and move the 3l CWDT setup to your weapon. They are made with essence if insanity :D.

Actually, that would be my recommendation to you, if you have everything else :)

6l rat's cage is waste of currency from my point of view as it is not worth 50ex for the off colours.

Corrupting +1 to all gems on the belly is also waste of currency, unless you have a couple of mirrors over ;)

Last edited by ChrispieD on Nov 18, 2016, 10:12:36 AM
Have you or anyone tried Hall of Grandmasters? I would think it is viable maybe with a death or two but should be pretty easy? Not sure if straight up 6L bv for leech or rat's cage VMS for damage would be better for chest areas though...hmmm.
"
nicrnicr17 wrote:
Have you or anyone tried Hall of Grandmasters?

Not a snowball's chance in hell. Not even the old tier 4 Grandmasters. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info