[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
rafaelbanh wrote:
How much fire res is ideal?

Im moving around 35-45, now 38%.
But why you need low fire res?
Try to get full curse res capped. You don't need to lower your res.

I still love that build and it gets better with every level. My thought so far.

You have good damage. I cast 1x Blade Vortex and whirling blade in packs. They die mostly instantly up to T14. I do have tamming so not totally sure for low budget but shouldn't matter too much for trash.

I can run Atziri or Chimera deathless. Couldn't run the other guardians for now.

I can't run. Cannot effected by ele status ailments, no leech or -16 max res maps.

Died 4 times fighting the plaza boss and -16 max res + nasty damage mods. Some maps and - max res may be ok.
Corrupting Blood and Volatile are a problem if you don't pay attention. I do have -10% chaos res.

I do have 6.440 Life and The Brass Dome (Level 87). The main selling point for Brass is you can't get a crit. 20+k armour is better than nothing and are nice for lab traps. And really important ... it looks so much better ;). Only a 5 link but gets work done.

So i'm not immortal but you very rarely die. Played also the Dy'Ness Tank and with ES it is naturally a better tank but has less damage.
Last edited by Dacatur on Nov 7, 2016, 9:53:22 AM
Would this build do similiar/more dmg with a Scold's briddle instead of the CoIgninte setup?(obviously i would be selfcasting BV to proc scold's)
Thanks for this build. At 87 lvl i can do aziri (uber atziri I didn't try), minotaur (and other all maps), and super ezy uber lab (rlly just stay afk) :)

For farm mobs i use Gladiator plate (and for lab/uber lab), for fast kill boss i use The rat cage and for kill minotaur i use Kaom's Heart (for lab too good choise if u have no Gladiator plate).

My gear now:

Spoiler
Thank for this build, i've reroll for this build my first marauder who i failed and is pretty funny (missing 2 delirium essence atm). But i don't understand 1 point of this build, why 3 support socketed gem on scepter in your gear ?

(sorry for my english)

Edit: Ok now I know :p its for fire burst on hit
Last edited by VidarNanowish on Nov 10, 2016, 9:50:52 PM
Hi , thinking about trying this out a try why only a 4 link in the rats cage if we had a 6 or a 5 link what would be the ideal links
"
sergio_thor92 wrote:
"
rafaelbanh wrote:
How much fire res is ideal?

Im moving around 35-45, now 38%.

Cap fire resistance unless you want to die from fire damage. Having 35% fire res instead of 75%, means that you take 65% of the fire damage made of the enemies instead of 25% of the damage, which is 2.6 times the base value. So instead of eg. recieving 3k fire damage from an exploding mob you will get hit with 7.8k-->instant Death.

This build doesn't rely so heavily on the looping as the COI build of the week, so cap the fire res.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
nguoidoi222 wrote:
Is burn damage and damage over time better? i see some node you skip on skill tree

Burn nodes are terrible as this build doesn't focus on burn damage but ignite chance. Even if the build would focus on burn damage, fire damage nodes are all around better, as they effect both the initial hit and burn damage. So dont take the burn nodes, unless they give ignite chance ;)
"
Would this build do similiar/more dmg with a Scold's briddle instead of the CoIgninte setup?(obviously i would be selfcasting BV to proc scold's)

You could try scold's briddle, but it would be more smart to just go for one cyclone scold's bridle fire burst with Zerphi's Last Breath flask build, like:
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753462

The combo however could be fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info