[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

So,
considering we want to keep our BV as the CWDT set-up in helmet, which is the best active skill we should use? Incinerate? Cyclone? Spark?

I've tried spark with faster casting, spell echo and chain/gmp, doesn't seem to be so valuable..
"
Agori wrote:
Could someone check my profile and help me figure out how should i proceed with upgrades?
Im not sure what should i go for cause i want to save for the more expensive items but maybe buying the cheaper stuff would make my clear speed faster resulting in faster currency farming.

Your profile is private, set it to open or we can't have a look at your characters
[/quote]Your profile is private, set it to open or we can't have a look at your characters[/quote]

Oh sorry didnt know there was such thing. Should be open now.
Your profile is private, set it to open or we can't have a look at your characters[/quote]

Oh sorry didnt know there was such thing. Should be open now.[/quote]

Still new to the build myself, but crafting the sceptre did ALOT for my clearspeed, and the essence is only like 4c right now.
"
Agori wrote:
Could someone check my profile and help me figure out how should i proceed with upgrades?
Im not sure what should i go for cause i want to save for the more expensive items but maybe buying the cheaper stuff would make my clear speed faster resulting in faster currency farming.

Hey mate, i've checked your character.
I'd say that CWDT setup are pointless unless you have a EoI ammy..
I'm using an active BV set-up in the helmet which is working pretty nice. I'd buy an Emberwake if i were you, and Ngamahu's sign increase the survivability a lot (coupled with razor).

Your next upgrade would be a better belt, but i'd save money for the EoI
"

I'm using an active BV set-up in the helmet which is working pretty nice. I'd buy an Emberwake if i were you, and Ngamahu's sign increase the survivability a lot (coupled with razor).

So i should change my rings from 2x mokou to Emberwake+Ngamahu's and save for EoI.
And after that i get belt with higher stats.
"
Agori wrote:
"

So i should change my rings from 2x mokou to Emberwake+Ngamahu's and save for EoI.

Well..emberwake is necessary to proc a lot of ignite due to ignite stack limit.
Mokou adds damage, Ngamahu adds survivability, it's up to you mate.

Anyway how is incinerate? still have to test it..
"
"
Agori wrote:
"

Well..emberwake is necessary to proc a lot of ignite due to ignite stack limit.
Mokou adds damage, Ngamahu adds survivability, it's up to you mate.

Anyway how is incinerate? still have to test it..

Didnt have a chance to compare to other options. Im noob so not sure but it feels slow, could be cause im bad/im doing it wrong.
can i get some input on vortex instead of the lvl 4 bladefall in boots?
Would using Abberath's Hooves or Berek's Respite be a bad idea in this build? Thinking about picking one of the two up, but curious how other people think they'd fit in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info