[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Currently leveling this character in legacy, but kinda curious what the absolute minimum required gear would be? I hate totems so so much and i'd rather struggle with the build as it should be than to shine with the bloody totems.

Thank you so much!
Is there any alternate to Taming and emberwake and the amulet as there is none available on poe.trade as they drop from t16 maps
Use double moku rings and just a rare amulet for now. Check my profile if you would like to see a working setup.
Been trying to build out for awhile now, but can't seem to figure out why I can't damage myself with fire damage, the only time when my CWDT triggers is when mobs hit me.
Hello everyone
I've Just One doubt: is avatar of Fire necessary for the build?
Main source of DPS is fire burst, so we Just need to hit in a self cast version.
For an afk version, we Just need to ignite, so basically we Just need a small flat Fire damage, Just to proc the ignite, we are not interested in the duration or damage from It, right?
"
Hello everyone
I've Just One doubt: is avatar of Fire necessary for the build?
Main source of DPS is fire burst, so we Just need to hit in a self cast version.
For an afk version, we Just need to ignite, so basically we Just need a small flat Fire damage, Just to proc the ignite, we are not interested in the duration or damage from It, right?

I was wondering this too.
how exactly is everyone playing this build right now? Currently the wep and necklace is not available yet. What are you guys doing to get by?
Last edited by deadremix on Mar 6, 2017, 6:12:36 PM
"
deadremix wrote:
how exactly is everyone playing this build right now? Currently the wep and necklace is not available yet. What are you guys doing to get by?

Honestly, I started a different build. I'll revisit this one a little later.
"
deadremix wrote:

I'm just playing without ammy and razor -> self-cast BV
"
Zeromous wrote:
Use double moku rings and just a rare amulet for now. Check my profile if you would like to see a working setup.

How it work? Fine? Can you survive Izaro?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info