[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Since the recent updates, it still works, but it started stuttering the entire OS for me. Sound/graphics, it just lags/freezes the pc for few seconds almost every time i price check something.

Is there any solution to that? Was working fine in last few years.

Edit: Seems like last PoE update has fixed that or it just fixed itself with recent TradeMacro update. Just tried it numerous times last hour or so and did not come across another stutter.

Thanks!
Last edited by Kahald on Jan 31, 2019, 7:24:58 PM
So with the latest version of PoE-TradeMacro The only function that works for me is Crtl + Alt + D, none of the other functions of this work for me and haven't for weeks, I have tried disabling the GDI+ feature that some have suggested to me and yet I am getting nothing but Crtl + Alt + D. I have also tried fresh installs of PoE-TradeMacro and AHk.

Any suggestions on what I should do to attempt to fix this issue?
resolved

Thanks
Last edited by Malacek on Mar 3, 2019, 7:34:32 AM
Hi. I have downloaded latest version 2.14 and run. When I press "ctrl+d" in the game on Synthesis League I see usual window with prices on poe.trade but in Standard League. Is it a bug or I do something wrong??? In the Betrayal League mascros worked correctly.
Live and Learn!
I keep getting a popup window while playing. I've died because of this.

"71 hotkeys have been received in the last XXXms."

tells me to see #MaxHotKeysPerInterval in the help file, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Any suggestions?
"
MrG1zm0 wrote:
Hi. I have downloaded latest version 2.14 and run. When I press "ctrl+d" in the game on Synthesis League I see usual window with prices on poe.trade but in Standard League. Is it a bug or I do something wrong??? In the Betrayal League mascros worked correctly.

Solved my problem in the settings Trade-Macro manually switched League.
Live and Learn!
https://imgur.com/a/XwRZMgn

anyone knows how to fix this? tried AHK v1.1.26.01 still doesn't work. thank you! will update later trying other versions of AHK

EDIT: Works now, I just uninstalled AHK and reinstalled again.
Last edited by 0hl4l4 on Mar 9, 2019, 5:43:55 AM
2.14.1 update is not being recognized. When I try to load the script, it thinks I still am trying to load 2.14 and asks to update.
CTRL-C also seems fucked.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Hey, Ctrl + D shortcut doesn't work for me, Ctrl + C works, After pressing Ctr; D nothing happends, no "Loading Info" message, nothing. Im playing Windowed Borderless, tried reinstalling, nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info