[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Thanks for da FIX!

Upload new version everyone who still have script problem!
Где оптимизация?! - кричали они. Игра кал! Крис - нехороший человек! Я ухожу, здесь всё куплено и ничего уже не будет лучше! - раздавалось из толпы.
Они ненавидели, они страдали, они были готовы уйти. Но у каждого из них было по 36 выполненных челенджей.
v2.12.4
Cookie file found.
Retrieving cookies failed.
Windows Version: 10.0.17134 (10.0.17134), 64bit.
Compiling 'getCookieData' script successful.
Net Framework used for compiling: v4
Internet Explorer: v11.523.17134.0
"
ggiray wrote:
I have "Retrieving cookies failed." issue as well. I googled it and saw some solutions from 2016 and I really dont wanna be programmer or something like, they are so complicated. Is there a real solution for this issue ?

after update no more cookies issue but this time not working in game. Taking a minute to find an info and it's usually no item found
The update should fix all issues BUT poe.trade seems to be overloaded at the moment. This can result in your search request taking too long and being aborted because of the timeout parameter used.
Last edited by Eruyome on Jan 11, 2019, 9:26:28 PM
"
Eruyome wrote:
The update should fix all issues BUT poe.trade seems to be overloaded at the moment. This can result in your search request taking too long and being aborted because of the timeout parameter used.

So stop using poe.trade and use the official trade setup.
Whennnnnnnnnnnn You quickly find out youre not the only one :|
"
Real_Funk wrote:
"
Eruyome wrote:

So stop using poe.trade and use the official trade setup.

Second this. I prefer to use poeapp.com or the official PoE website. Seems as though others might too, and a simple configuration option to choose your search site would be fantastic. Do appreciate at least having the ctrl-shift-q option to open the naked item on poeapp.com.

Cheers
What's going on?

Now I am not allowed to have the new version on the desktop anymore which always worked with the old versions despite the warning message? I don't like getting parented by software that I run.

Also the new version always gives this error message.

"
v2.12.4
Cookie file found.
Internet Explorer: v11.523.17134.0
IGN: NautyJugg
Last edited by tayfun369 on Jan 12, 2019, 5:14:09 AM
Same problem as above, my trade macro no longer works correctly (this error appeared yesterday on v2.12.3 and today after updating to v2.12.4):

v2.12.4
Cookie file found.
Internet Explorer: v11.523.17134.0æ

No changes to my pc nor my ISP or otherwise.
Tried with a VPN, same result.

Any fix for this is appreciated.
getting this message, never had a problem with the macro before today

v2.12.3
Cookie file found.
Internet Explorer: v11.285.17134.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info