[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
Schmidter wrote:
It would be really nice if we could search for open prefix/suffix. Perhaps it using the POE website trading website instead, so we can use this function. Then also when you CTRL+ALT+D, there also is a thing where you can add open prefix/suffixes.

Switching to the official site is planned but a lot of work. We still wouldn't be able to reliably add open pre-/suffixes to the search via TM though since the data copied from the game doesn't include that information. So we still would have to guess.
Last edited by Eruyome on Nov 12, 2018, 5:13:27 AM
Downloaded the latest update, and something isnt quite right with it. All rare items I price check are coming up as .08 - .12 chaos. Not sure if this is a setting issue or something that bugged out.

I've removed the script and re-downloaded a few times, both the .exe and regular version.

EDIT: Upon further investigation it seems its not everything, but the majority of rares. I went back to my selling tabs where I know what was priced before and there are a few items that its still working for. Price prediction was working flawlessly before the update.
If you need in game help, Check out this thread!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/539763/page/1/#p4858735

Check out my "In-Game FAQ's" thread, lots of good info for new people!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/553408
Last edited by TheMage2000 on Nov 22, 2018, 3:21:20 PM
"
TheMage2000 wrote:
Downloaded the latest update, and something isnt quite right with it. All rare items I price check are coming up as .08 - .12 chaos. Not sure if this is a setting issue or something that bugged out.

I've removed the script and re-downloaded a few times, both the .exe and regular version.

EDIT: Upon further investigation it seems its not everything, but the majority of rares. I went back to my selling tabs where I know what was priced before and there are a few items that its still working for. Price prediction was working flawlessly before the update.

I don't have anything to do with developing/maintaining the predicted pricing and there were no changes on TradeMacros side that could cause any difference in the API requests to poeprices, compared to the version before.

So if this is an issue (and not just updated/more realistic prices), then you would have to report this here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1216141/page/1.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
TheMage2000 wrote:

I don't have anything to do with developing/maintaining the predicted pricing and there were no changes on TradeMacros side that could cause any difference in the API requests to poeprices, compared to the version before.

So if this is an issue (and not just updated/more realistic prices), then you would have to report this here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1216141/page/1.

Will do, thanks!
If you need in game help, Check out this thread!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/539763/page/1/#p4858735

Check out my "In-Game FAQ's" thread, lots of good info for new people!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/553408
For the love of god someone tell me there is a function to make advanced search prefill the ACTUAL values of the item not minimum not maximum BUT THE CURRENT!! (fill current values of the item as the minimum)

THis drives me NUTS!

It is like whoever made this AWESOME tool does not understand the trading itself. You do not care about min/ma you care about your item values and all better items on market so you can set the price as low as the last best item like yours..
Last edited by Kekurikekukaka on Dec 11, 2018, 6:41:08 PM
"
For the love of god someone tell me there is a function to make advanced search prefill the ACTUAL values of the item not minimum not maximum BUT THE CURRENT!! (fill current values of the item as the minimum)

THis drives me NUTS!

It is like whoever made this AWESOME tool does not understand the trading itself. You do not care about min/ma you care about your item values and all better items on market so you can set the price as low as the last best item like yours..

First of, YOU don't seem to understand trading. Your way is certainly good but can often times result in not finding anything at all because your search is too strict. That hardly works as a default setting.

Secondly, how about taking a look at the settings?
Change the "Mod Range Modifier" option, read its tooltip.
Change the "Pre-Fill Min-Values" and "Pre-Fill Max-Values" options.
Last edited by Eruyome on Dec 11, 2018, 8:51:56 PM
"
Eruyome wrote:
"

THis drives me NUTS!

First of, YOU don't seem to understand trading. Your way is certainly good but can often times result in not finding anything at all because your search is too strict. That hardly works as a default setting.

Secondly, how about taking a look at the settings?
Change the "Mod Range Modifier" option, read its tooltip.
Change the "Pre-Fill Min-Values" and "Pre-Fill Max-Values" options.

Thanks for the answer and please dont take my nagging as a negative way. I appreaciate what you do forthis game. As the default trading is horrendous.

They way I see it most items have few stats that make up the most % value of the item (you can see the same thing when checking the mchiine learning ai which tries to predicts the prices, albeit fails) I want to quickly select few values (which you made possible) and then manually check the market and see hmm yeah my item is better and then if it has more properties I will do detailed check. This is how it should be done...

I am going to check the tooltips now.

edit , found it! thank you
Last edited by Kekurikekukaka on Dec 12, 2018, 5:43:13 AM
Hello, I was wondering if there was an easy way to have some sound clip play when an item you are crafting has X,Y or Z mods. For example, something like
If item affixes include 1 of the following affixes: {list of affixes} then play sound.mp3.

I'd really like this as your script already does the majority of the work by getting the item info and organizing that info into tiers so tacking some sound on shouldn't be hard. The main thing I do each and every league after the first month is craft all the time and even though I consider myself pretty careful, I do occasionally roll over t1 life or whatever and get kinda sad.

Anyway, let me know if you could directly help me with this or at least point me towards some other resources that discuss how to do something like this as I do know the very basics of python.

This is kinda what I was thinking of:

when holding down the alt button, getclipboard contents
if clipboard content contains affix=whatever affix u want, with value>=whatever or clipboard content=affix=second affix you want, with value>=whatever
open givethefulldirectorypathhere/sound.mp3
else
parse clipboard changes

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by AlexOwnzAll on Dec 19, 2018, 4:03:45 AM
"
AlexOwnzAll wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if there was an easy way to have some sound clip play when an item you are crafting has X,Y or Z mods. For example, something like
If item affixes include 1 of the following affixes: {list of affixes} then play sound.mp3.

I'd really like this as your script already does the majority of the work by getting the item info and organizing that info into tiers so tacking some sound on shouldn't be hard. The main thing I do each and every league after the first month is craft all the time and even though I consider myself pretty careful, I do occasionally roll over t1 life or whatever and get kinda sad.

Anyway, let me know if you could directly help me with this or at least point me towards some other resources that discuss how to do something like this as I do know the very basics of python.

This is kinda what I was thinking of:

when holding down the alt button, getclipboard contents
if clipboard content contains affix=whatever affix u want, with value>=whatever or clipboard content=affix=second affix you want, with value>=whatever
open givethefulldirectorypathhere/sound.mp3
else
parse clipboard changes

Thanks in advance!

Technically possible.
Has one issue though, TM cannot know the actual/correct affix that an item has in some cases. Alt/regal spamming would probably work quite well but once hybrid mods come into play it will get a bit messy. The ItemInfo tooltip is an educated guess at best in such cases.

Having said that, I can put it on a list of possible features but don't expect anything to happen anytime soon. There are far too many more important things to do.
Yeah! that's exactly what I meant, only for alt+regal since it's very easy to tell what affixes there are and should be wayyyy easier to implement compared to chaos spamming.

Is this something involved where I cannot easily add this, since I know you are very busy doing more important changes? Are there any tutorials about how to do something similar like this on youtube or ahf forums or something? It seems like there would only be 2 things I'd need to do:

1) Check if a certain affix (let's say increased maximum life) is contained inside the results of your script at a certain range and if so, play a sound. I believe you are storing the final affix data as "AffixInfo" right? So I think this would be written as:

IfInString, AffixInfo, "increased maximum life, Prefix, 70-79"
{
open C:\Users\nameofuser\Music\gongsoundforcrafting.mp3
}
else
Sleep, 1000

2) not sure if necessary but I think I would need some way to have it continually be checking if affixinfo has those certain affixes as I'm crafting. so might need to put step 1 inside a loop or maybe step 1 would resume checking if the If condition is met after the sleep 1000, not sure.
Last edited by AlexOwnzAll on Dec 19, 2018, 7:44:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info