[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

not working to close trade macro...
;(
hi there,

POETM upgrade from beta 3 to 4 failed this morning.
and now beta3 is not working anymore.

tried to download manually from github, but github seems to be stucked : extremely slow display of pages, and impossible to download zip file.
Am I the only one with this problem today ?
Last edited by AaxFamily on Nov 15, 2017, 5:50:41 AM
It's rare, but sometimes Github has some issues, just wait a bit.
"
wlstjd1014 wrote:
not working to close trade macro...
;(

I'm sure it worked for me, just try closing all running ahk scripts, you can find quite a lot of people having accomplished this via google, for example here or here.
Of course you have to make sure not to close your current close script before all other scripts are closed.
Last edited by Eruyome on Nov 15, 2017, 7:35:03 PM
Hey,

I have a suggestion for damage mods, how about adding a new option which allows us to see the average min and max damage roll, it would be more useful because you can easier see when you have a decent roll and when it is a really bad roll.

It would look like this

(a+c)/2 to (b+d)/2

instead of

a-b to c-d

Here is an example output to a wand I made recently:
Spoiler

shorted output from TradeMacro
--------
.........................TierRange ilvl........Total ilvl Tier
Adds 61 to 103 Fire…..45-61|91-106 (74)...1-2|91-106 (74) T1 P
Adds 7 to 166 Light…..4-13|158-166 (74)..1-1|158-166 (74) T1 P
Can have multiple C…...........Elreon 8.......................S
Adds 12 to 25 Cold …...........n/a.........1-2|74-87 (75) T? P
10% increased Attac…..........8-10 (11).........5-16 (30) T3 S
27% increased Criti….........25-29 (44)........10-38 (73) T3 S
--------
Notation: a-b|c-d: For added damage mods. (a-b) to (c-d)

here it would be more useful when the fire, Cold and lighting damage would be shown in average damage. It could look like this:

.........................TierRange ilvl........Total ilvl Tier
Adds 82 AVG. Fire….......68-83,5 (74).........2-83,5 (74) T1 P
Adds 86,5 AVG. Light…....81-89,5 (74).......3,5-89,5 (74) T1 P
[...]
Adds 18,5 AVG. Cold …..........n/a..........3,5-68,5 (75) T? P
(isn't it possible to add master craftings?)

the website doesn't take the normal gabs so I tried to fill them with dots
Great work dude, thanks alot!
Last edited by SmokerHell on Nov 26, 2017, 2:25:47 PM
So, this isnt a big deal, but Im wondering if you could help me find where the .ico file is for the black graphic that sits in the system tray once trademacro is running.

I used to be able to point my desktop shortcut at the macro, and itd find that file, now all I can see is the fallback, and that .ico is missing from it.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it in resources/images. Somehow I missed it on my first pass.
Last edited by taosk8r on Nov 28, 2017, 3:23:36 PM
Ok, so.. Im wondering if there is any way to make it so I can keep my additionalmacros file instead of having it go away every time I update, and I have to go back in and edit my f4 state and character name?
"
taosk8r wrote:
Ok, so.. Im wondering if there is any way to make it so I can keep my additionalmacros file instead of having it go away every time I update, and I have to go back in and edit my f4 state and character name?

Usually it is not overwritten. The last update from v2.6.0-beta4 to beta5 had that as a side effect because bigger portions of the AdditionalMacros were changed and there was no specifically tailored converter function to take over old settings.
I got the latest update but cant figure out how to turn off the f5 hideout thing again
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info