[2.5] BSC - ComeBack is Real - CI Quad Curse Kitava Occultist Blade Vortex / Shaper Down w/ Video

"
siclop18 wrote:
nice build , u think this build is good to start new league?

After I've read about blade vortex refactored, this build is still viable in patch 2.5.
why not take the block passives?
"
pathofplaying wrote:
why not take the block passives?

waste of points.
been using this build in breach super amazing so far. my gear isnt amazing but i acquired an ilvl 75 6l regalia today and i chaosed it a few times to get an okay roll. sitting at around 10k es while still using a trash can shield. only issue that i have is that i cant drop my mana pot atm. i have been chaining uber labs with this char and i need the mana pot to stack up 20 bvs before each lab phase. how do you solve your sustain issue with mana?

my gear
"
shnurr214 wrote:
been using this build in breach super amazing so far. my gear isnt amazing but i acquired an ilvl 75 6l regalia today and i chaosed it a few times to get an okay roll. sitting at around 10k es while still using a trash can shield. only issue that i have is that i cant drop my mana pot atm. i have been chaining uber labs with this char and i need the mana pot to stack up 20 bvs before each lab phase. how do you solve your sustain issue with mana?

my gear

nice one
hi, nice build

so, any shadow version build to me?
Skill Tree and Ascendancy
Last edited by greeenskin on Dec 7, 2016, 3:20:15 AM
"
shnurr214 wrote:

my gear

In my experience you don't need a full 20 stack to manage Uber Izaro, can start the fight with 12-14 and cast the rest using leeched mana. He dies in a few seconds anyway, and if you have enough ES (which it looks like you do) you're in no danger of being 1-shot unless it's full-charges Izaro.
Hi!
Avaiable Shaper and Über Atziri for 2.5?
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Hi!
Avaiable Shaper and Über Atziri for 2.5?

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info