[2.5] BSC - ComeBack is Real - CI Quad Curse Kitava Occultist Blade Vortex / Shaper Down w/ Video

Has anyone tried running this with dual wands, Apep's Rage and Obliteration?
"
156Thelema wrote:
Has anyone tried running this with dual wands, Apep's Rage and Obliteration?

I tried. Not the best thing to do. Since i got 425 ES on my shield and i'am losing over 2K ES so its not worthed. If you're stuck at 5L and cant pass 100 mana just use he jewel Avmantox mentioned "Fevered Mind jewel". I bought 1 with 29% spell dmg for 1 chaos. I have 144 mana cost but i respected some nodes and got "Charisma" right under the vaal pact. It's a good solution till you get lvl 2-3 enlighten so you can have a good mana pool. I have 514 atm so its pretty good. After you get enlighten just respec again and you're fine. Hope i helped. GL
Last edited by brabusbg on Dec 13, 2016, 2:41:33 AM
"
Taskforcer_ wrote:
Hi, I'm runnning this build atm, but I'm running into two problems: I can't get past 100 mana for my curses, and I can't figure out how to get mana leech involved. Can I get some help? Thanks.

Are you runing Blasphemy + Warlord's mark? Because that's how you get mana leech involved. For over 100 mana see my previous post. The best solution found so far. GL
I have farmed uber lab, and killed Chimera and Minotaur pretty easily with this both deathless. Minotaur was a joke.

I decided to change my weapon for the Scourge claw so I can shield charge/fortify. And also just use the jewel I talked about in an earlier post for the mana cost. I do not use enlighten at the moment, and run a lightning golem as well. And I'm blitzing thru everything the game is throwing at me.

I havn't tried t16s since I changed my weapon, but my profile is open if people wanna take a look. It's 2am here, so going to start shapers tomorrow I think :P

A lot of fun with the build, really enjoying it esp with my lil tweaks I'm running now.

-Avy

Edit Shaper down boys
Last edited by Avmantox on Dec 14, 2016, 3:58:36 AM
"
Avmantox wrote:
I have farmed uber lab, and killed Chimera and Minotaur pretty easily with this both deathless. Minotaur was a joke.

I decided to change my weapon for the Scourge claw so I can shield charge/fortify. And also just use the jewel I talked about in an earlier post for the mana cost. I do not use enlighten at the moment, and run a lightning golem as well. And I'm blitzing thru everything the game is throwing at me.

I havn't tried t16s since I changed my weapon, but my profile is open if people wanna take a look. It's 2am here, so going to start shapers tomorrow I think :P

A lot of fun with the build, really enjoying it esp with my lil tweaks I'm running now.

-Avy

Edit Shaper down boys

Thumbs up.
"
Avmantox wrote:

-Avy

Edit Shaper down boys

GJ man! Checked these claws and they're 5 ex...any cheaper exchange you tried or you can suggest?
Can you use Advancing Fortress for the free fortify gem? You also have the option of using a dagger for whirling blades and use the Fevered Mind jewel to raise the mana cost.
Last edited by JoyceLong on Dec 15, 2016, 7:44:04 AM
How is his BV radius so big in the video? Did it get nerfed since then or something?
Why use void manipulation over added chaos ?

Added chaos will increase the poison dmg and also adds to the initial hit.
Hi there, started league 5 days ago and got to 90 with your build.
So far atziri / uber lab has been a breeze with it i'm farming them since level 75 i havn't been able to spend time on some others bosses yet i have only two weeks to complete the most challenges i can soo i focus on some other stuff.

I've some questions tought i don't have much knowledges about blade vortex, same about chaos mechanics in general that's just not what i'm used to play. If you have a min or two to answer them it would be awesome ! :)

What do you think about using this unique Witchfire brew stibnite flask for bosses ? I tought it would be better than a normal stibnite with curses removal ( wich is better / safer for mapping of course ).

I got today an apep's rage with culling strike corruption. But then i'm missing 42% spell damage from it how big is the benefit at the end ? If i wanted to switch to a dagger instead of apep's rage what would be the most important mods i should get on it ? ( Not that i don't like flame dash but ... i can't follow anyone in party these movements skills are really poorly balanced ).

What about added chaos damage instead of void manipulation as " Poimu " asked in last post ? I would be interested to know aswell :)

Generaly which upgrades could really improve clearspeed for mapping ? What should i look for in priority ? Not that i feel it's slow but it's just not really fast.

Here are my gears and jewels:

Jewels:

- Energy from within
- 2 Jewels with area damage + damage over time + Energy shield
- 1 Jewel with area damage + damage over time

Thanks a lot for sharing this build, had a lot of fun so far ! Have a great day MaggoThero.

Helio

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Dec 15, 2016, 11:10:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info