Hong Kong Hong Kong: Hong Kong
Italy Italy: Milan
Netherlands Netherlands: Amsterdam
Russia Russia: Moscow
Singapore Singapore: Singapore
South Africa South Africa: Cape Town
Sweden Sweden: Stockholm
UK UK: London
US US: Atlanta - Georgia, Chicago - Illinois, Dallas - Texas, Herndon - Virginia, Los Angeles - California, Miami - Florida, New York - New York, Phoenix - Arizona, San Antonio - Texas, San Jose - California, Seattle - Washington, St. Louis - Missouri

I don't see Siberia on there anywhere.

I guess that's the whole point of this thread!
Ok, the answer for my ticket in support of multiplay.com

some text....

The most I know is that it runs through the GGG Technical Account Manager, they are told how many machines GGG want setup and in what locations.

From there we setup in the data centers we have buisness with, which in this case its the one in Moscow, at the moment I wouldn't know if we would open any other accounts with different centers right now. Unless GGG told us they wanted some in a specific location.

We would have to wait and hear from them to take action.

some text....

So even if that servers are owned by multiplay, the root and main there is GGG. And if they rly need it, new server will be opened anywhere.

So the last problem is, some GGG managers need to see this, tell us their ideas and what do they need for opening servers in possibly Novosibirk, and for far east in Khabarovsk or Vladivoskok.
Last edited by LuckyMa on Oct 22, 2016, 3:27:30 AM
"
LuckyMa wrote:
Ok, the answer for my ticket in support of multiplay.com

some text....

The most I know is that it runs through the GGG Technical Account Manager, they are told how many machines GGG want setup and in what locations.

From there we setup in the data centers we have buisness with, which in this case its the one in Moscow, at the moment I wouldn't know if we would open any other accounts with different centers right now. Unless GGG told us they wanted some in a specific location.

We would have to wait and hear from them to take action.

some text....

So even if that servers are owned by multiplay, the root and main there is GGG. And if they rly need it, new server will be opened anywhere.

So the last problem is, some GGG managers need to see this, tell us their ideas and what do they need for opening servers in possibly Novosibirk, and for far east in Khabarovsk or Vladivoskok.

As far as I can work out, the Datacenter provider in Moscow is System-Service Ltd, other wise known as ColoCAT DC or colocation:

www.colocat.ru

As far as Colocation Datacenters in Russia are concerned, there are currently 27

"

Kazan (2)
Kirov (1)
Krasnoyarsk (1)
Moscow (27)
Nighny Novgorod (2)
Saint Petersburg (11)
Samara (1)
Tomsk (1)
Zelenograd (1)

The majority of which are in the West of the country. If that is all there is, I'm not sure where that leaves those of us in the middle or Far East.

From the comments Chris posted on Reddit:

"
[–]YLUJYLRAE 8 points 2 months ago

If it's possible, can we have some clarification on which gateways will be integrated? players from far-east are a bit worried because they cant achieve playable ping on moscow server for example

Some Russian garena staff are saying here that probably (only?) moscow gateway will stay: https://web.poe.garena.ru/forum/view-thread/17088/page/2

permalinkembedparent

[–]chris_wilsonLead Developer 21 points 2 months ago

This hasn't been decided yet, but I've definitely heard this feedback.

I guess GGG made their decision or perhaps it was made for them by their choice of hosting provider. Either way, it sucks!

Didn't understand it properly but that decision was made in september. Game becomes more popular, more updates and so one. And adding more servers can be just like one little update xD And for sure that update will be muuuuch more significant for us, cause it means like adding new league "hardcore" giving us possibility to play properly^^. All in all GGG is great company, and if they really need it, they will do it.
+
"
LuckyMa wrote:
Didn't understand it properly but that decision was made in september. Game becomes more popular, more updates and so one. And adding more servers can be just like one little update xD And for sure that update will be muuuuch more significant for us, cause it means like adding new league "hardcore" giving us possibility to play properly^^. All in all GGG is great company, and if they really need it, they will do it.

I sincerely hope they add servers to locations other than the West of the country, high latency, predictive mode and the labyrinth just don't mix.
+++ Kiev Ukraine
+ We need this
Wtf is CIS? :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info