CIS Region needs more Gateways

This post won't have much activity since most players interested in subject are reading Russian version of the forums. But, beleive me - lots of players struggle because of Moscow server unsteadiness and high latency. On stream people complain about it every day.

I am happy that Russian localization was moved into international pool and GGG did great job merging servers. I don't live close to Moscow and for me its really painfull personaly to move from Garena localization 5-15ms gateway to Moscow gateway with 60-80ms, which is also really unstable in the evening due to high capacity. Some players that live even further are struggling much more with 100-200, sometimes 300+ latency, which limits their ability to play hardcore and some of them were forced to switch to softcore when Garena localization was closed.

I do understand that it's very hard to make everything work perfect right away and have no complains about how it started. Also it's probably hard to find good data centers in some of the locations where servers are required.

But, please GGG, as soon as it becomes possible - give us more gateways. CIS region is like 1/6 part of the Earth and we have only one gateway located in the far north-west part of it.

Russian Path of Exile community is growing fast and we do love the game alot, but good player experience is highly based around how smooth the game is running and with lockstep it's based around latency. Needless to say, that low latency is very important in Path of Exile and all of us - CIS players who are not located near Moscow are waiting impatiently for an opportunity to switch gateways for the ones located closer than couple thousand miles away!

Last edited by chistor_ on Oct 19, 2016, 8:20:42 PM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 4:12:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah!༼ つ◕_◕༽つ Give us more good servers! ༼ つ◕_◕༽つ
UP!
Верните Новосибирский сервер!
Победа на Гарене: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSRWWCj6Y0
+1
P.S. Vladivostok. Ping to MSK: 120-150ms :(
Agree with all my arms and legs. The best feature imho in games like path of exile is of course "hardcore", thats for what ppl like it. But with such high and... jumping ping to Moscow it is impossible. It is impossible even to play softcore :D
But it was great when there was a Novosibirsk server on garena (cause i live here ^^) Played hc with love.
Sure a lot of people want to have some other servers in such wide country.
E.g. there is 3400 km between Moscow and Novosibirsk. And i even can't imagine the difference between moscow and far east of Russia. As you understand, the only thing we can do safely in poe is... trading.

Hope you can decide our problems ( if you need some "supporters", just say, you exactly will have +1(me))

Russia, Siberia, Novosibirsk.

Last edited by LuckyMa on Oct 20, 2016, 6:18:23 AM
Include remote Russian regions into soon-to-open Chinese realms)
I'm from Siberia too & agree with all my hands and legs. We are need more servers!
Return Vladivostok 15-30ms
I've had enough POE
Diablo 2 Ressurected FOREVER!!!
+
Great idea! +1 for CIS GATES!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info