Yo china has pay2live.

i somewhere read (on reddit?) that items gained in areas other than maps are account bound. can't find it anywhere though.

it was also that applying account bound orbs on "free items" makes these items account bound.

sombody got more info?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
YOUR "SUPPORT" CONFIRMED NOT NEEDED!!!!!
stop buying supporter packs! :P

glad i only dropped $20

:P
Last edited by CaoMengde on Oct 19, 2016, 6:39:38 AM
"
CaoMengde wrote:
YOUR "SUPPORT" CONFIRMED NOT NEEDED!!!!!
stop buying supporter packs! :P

glad i only dropped $20

:P

20 cents per month played? such dedication!

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 19, 2016, 8:05:45 AM
Its the end of days! Long as it stays away from the PoE we know and love, I'll begrudgingly accept their whale fishing.
"
Necromael wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:
Don't see whats the problem, in Chinese game market this isn't even close to pay2win. Also, tencent has the "big" word there and a good cut of money income.

It is clearly p2w, without a shadow of a doubt. Nevertheless, if it's a decision of the Chinese provider and it stays in China without a chance of polluting the servers we play on, I guess I can live with it.

That was the point of my statement, yes. I am almost 99% sure it won't come here, played a lot of true to source korean and chinese mmos (hardcore p2w ones), they keep to themselves, China is totally different realm from all other servers and is under Tencent supervision.

In other words GGG will send content to Tencent, Tencent will refine it afterwards in their image while keeping 80% or so true to the original that is not China located, usually businesses with China go that way.

If you are interested, you can read on net about D3 version in China too, it is totally cut off from EU and NA versions and has its own f2p model. Just to get an idea what it means for PoE too.

I seriously have no fear as GGG is lead developer in this situation, it would be totally opposite if PoE was developed in China and GGG had to use their core content but that is not the case.

+1

Thanks for the reasonable, non-fear-mongering post.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
I don't see a problem with this.

I'm pretty bad at this game but I love to play standard and leagues.

I would gladly throw some money/support at GGG to avoid some death exp losses.
Sometimes my time is < than my money.

All you hardcore kiddies need not worry, your precious epeens will remain erect for all to see.
Last edited by minezeye on Oct 19, 2016, 7:44:24 AM
"
minezeye wrote:
I don't see a problem with this.

I'm pretty bad at this game but I love to play standard and leagues.

I would gladly throw some money/support at GGG to avoid some death exp losses.
Sometimes my time is < than my money.

All you hardcore kiddies need not worry, your precious epeens will remain erect for all to see.

Your resentment is delicious.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Xavderion wrote:
In other news, China also has a nice tutorial. Pls gibe!

Spoiler

Damn that's nice. Should definitely make it into the main game.
"
http://imgur.com/gallery/pyva8

Cmon that's fucking funny it basically uses GGG coins or their type of currency to revive guess that works for HC too?

Haha.

Almost too fuuny too be true! Now THAT is the biggest bullshit in the history of this game. It's funny to see how far they are willing to go just to earn the bucks - ohhh wait... the right word wasn't "funny" it was "disgusting"!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
http://imgur.com/gallery/pyva8

Cmon that's fucking funny it basically uses GGG coins or their type of currency to revive guess that works for HC too?

Haha.

Almost too fuuny too be true! Now THAT is the biggest bullshit in the history of this game. It's funny to see how far they are willing to go just to earn the bucks - ohhh wait... the right word wasn't "funny" it was "disgusting"!

That was implemented by Tencent, not GGG, some reading comprehension would help you, but i guess you read only OP.

Always fun how people on forums wait for tiniest reason to toss excrement on this game.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Oct 19, 2016, 9:18:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info