[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Is it Google, should the pointers on the photo be located https://prnt.sc/lxkyg4 , or is it something wrong with me? if everything is correct, can you somehow remove the unnecessary squares that are not needed at the moment? Thanks to the author for the program!
"
tgfx66 wrote:
Is it Google, should the pointers on the photo be located https://prnt.sc/lxkyg4 , or is it something wrong with me? if everything is correct, can you somehow remove the unnecessary squares that are not needed at the moment? Thanks to the author for the program!
Hi,
Received a similar question the discord recently.
Hope you don't mind if I just copy/paste my answer:

I think you are misinterpreting the squares
The only informations we have access to are from the whisper
The green squares correspond to the item location if it was in a regular tab (bigger box) or a quad tab (smaller box)
But from the whisper, we can tell the item is a map. So a third blue box is shown, which design the item location if it was in the map tab
Those green boxes are not meant to show which tier and map buttons to click
This is Google, It is possible to add a feature activated by a check mark, which will allow you to open all privates in separate tabs, or maybe it already exists and I just’m dumb (. Thanks for the answers!
Thank u for this nice program, but could u please fix "game instances" problem?

I cant close this window, only reload macro, game path is correct actually
"
tgfx66 wrote:
This is Google, It is possible to add a feature activated by a check mark, which will allow you to open all privates in separate tabs, or maybe it already exists and I just’m dumb (. Thanks for the answers!
Hi,
Sorry but I'm not quite sure what you mean.

"
Sunshine80 wrote:

Hi,
You need to click on the POE icon and then choose "Continue".
This usually happens when you are trying to respond to a whisper after your game crashed. Each tab is bound to the game instance process ID that received it, if that game instance closed the tool will ask which one should be chosen instead.
Hey,

suddenly got a problem, I'm not able to fix alone.

Every time I click in the main window on any button a new window opens with this text

"
POE-Trades-Companion.exe

Error: SetClipboardData

Line#
---> 9271: Clipboard := str

The current thread will exit.

I restarted the the Trade Companion, I restarted the browser and the game. Nothing helped. Didn't find any file where I could find Line 9271

Any suggestions?
"
Múrdock wrote:
Hey,

suddenly got a problem, I'm not able to fix alone.

Every time I click in the main window on any button a new window opens with this text

"
POE-Trades-Companion.exe

Error: SetClipboardData

Line#
---> 9271: Clipboard := str

The current thread will exit.

I restarted the the Trade Companion, I restarted the browser and the game. Nothing helped. Didn't find any file where I could find Line 9271

Any suggestions?
Hi,
Something is preventing the tool to access the clipboard.
Make sure to run the tool as administrator.
Additionally, I'd recommend using the AHK version

https://github.com/lemasato/POE-Trades-Companion/releases
https://github.com/lemasato/POE-Trades-Companion/wiki/How-to-use
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
tgfx66 wrote:
Hi,

"
Sunshine80 wrote:

Hi,
This usually happens when you are trying to respond to a whisper after your game crashed. Each tab is bound to the game instance process ID that received it, if that game instance closed the tool will ask which one should be chosen instead.

Well in my case it doesn't work out...
Every time I click POE then continue, the error pops up :/

I'm on Steam btw, dual screen setup, Steam/PoE on the same disk as PoETC & AHK...
Last edited by Amnexty on Jan 6, 2019, 8:30:17 AM
Amnexty
"
Amnexty wrote:
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
tgfx66 wrote:
Hi,

"
Sunshine80 wrote:

Hi,

Well in my case it doesn't work out...
Every time I click POE then continue, the error pops up :/

I'm on Steam btw, dual screen setup, Steam/PoE on the same disk as PoETC & AHK...
Hi,
I think you are mistaken.
You need to click on the POE icon on the window, as shown here (circled in red):
Last edited by z0rhawk on Jan 7, 2019, 5:06:05 PM
Solved by lemasato.

> Don't forget to run POETC as admin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info