[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Great update!

I have a personal suggestion:
I can't bind "mwheeldown" or "mwheelup" in the Hotkeys settings tab.

The reason I'd like to do that is I have to use a ahk macro myself for scrolling through tabs in the stash.

My macro looks like this:

^WheelDown::Send {Right}
^WheelUp::Send {Left}

Other than that this program is awesome, good job my dude.
Hi , is this works with full sqreened poe ? when some1 pm me with trade , poe always collapses on desktop, and when i use any key in POE trade companion, poe goes critical xD
(sry bad eng)
unknown currency name "exa" please report it.

thx for release )

I still compile exe from source, because of antivirus.

Spoiler

tab flashlight still little unaccurate, with win 10 x64 scaling
but its ok to me

https://imgur.com/a/uyQtNli
Trade theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323302 Have a good Life :)
Last edited by hontodeska on Sep 7, 2018, 8:28:24 AM
doesn't work hotkeys with shift and alt, how to fix this?
"
Teevox wrote:
Spoiler
Great update!

I have a personal suggestion:
I can't bind "mwheeldown" or "mwheelup" in the Hotkeys settings tab.

The reason I'd like to do that is I have to use a ahk macro myself for scrolling through tabs in the stash.

My macro looks like this:

^WheelDown::Send {Right}
^WheelUp::Send {Left}

Other than that this program is awesome, good job my dude.
This is a limitation of AutoHotKey's "Hotkey" gui control.
Pasting my answer to something similar on GitHub:
Advanced hotkeys have become far more accessible by switching from sending only keyboard inputs to being able to do all kind of actions. So, reverting to an edit (where the user write his hotkey himself) field would be counter-intuitive. But I'll see what I can do. Would be nice to be able to bind any keyboard key.

"
raNYnight wrote:
Spoiler
Hi , is this works with full sqreened poe ? when some1 pm me with trade , poe always collapses on desktop, and when i use any key in POE trade companion, poe goes critical xD
(sry bad eng)
Any tool that contains a GUI will not work on true Fullscreen.
You may want to use "Windowed Fullscreen / Borderless" instead.

"
hontodeska wrote:
Spoiler
unknown currency name "exa" please report it.

thx for release )

I still compile exe from source, because of antivirus.

tab flashlight still little unaccurate, with win 10 x64 scaling
but its ok to me

Spoiler
Hi, noticed your message about the "exa" currency a few pages ago. Thought it was related to poe.trade and I had that fixed, but its from pathofexile.com/trade. I'll get that fixed in a future release.

You do not need to compile the executable. You can simply download "Source-only-no-exe.zip" from the GitHub release page and run POE Trades Companion.ahk, just like you would do with TradeMacro.

Thank you for reporting about the Item Grid being off when using OS Scaling!

"
Despq wrote:
Spoiler
doesn't work hotkeys with shift and alt, how to fix this?
There were some hotkeys from the "Basic" tab that would not save correctly and this has been fixed now. Are you referring to that? Please try 1.13.3 and see how it goes.

Update released! 1.13.3 (07 Sept 2018)
GitHub releases tab

Download Source-only-no-exe.zip if the executable is being flagged by your antivirus. Extract the zip and run POE Trades Companion.ahk. You do not need to compile the script, you can simply run the ahk file just like you would do with TradeMacro.

The tool does not contain any malware and is entirely safe to use: If you are interested, you may want to read #124

Changes / Improvements:
  • Prevent from sending a message using a variable if its content is empty.
    Example: Trying to use a last %lastWhisper% hotkey when no one has whispered you yet.
    Or using a %buyer% hotkey when no tab is currently open.
  • Using the %price% variable on an unpriced item will now say "[unpriced]".
  • Default values for skin settings have been added.
    This will prevent from being forced to reset your settings when your "User Defined" skin settings are incorrect.
  • Slight improvements to the way messages are sent when using the clipboard.
    If you still experience an issue where the tab item name is being sent in place of your message, please let me know.
  • Adjusted the "Click here to preview..." button position.

Fixes:
  • The Trades GUI would not minimize/maximize itself while having "Hide the interface when not in game" enabled and being tabbed out of the game.
  • Basic Hotkeys 3,6,9 content were not being saved.
  • Basic Hotkeys 4,7,10,13 action were not being saved.
  • When choosing not to import pre1.13 settings, the file would not be renamed.
    Therefore, upon resetting your settings to default, you would once again be asked if you wanted to import or not.
Is it possible to include a chat scanner function as well?
changing the custom buttons dont work for me it just gives me the message "you cannot add more actions for this button because the last action "close current tab" closes the tab. and if i try remiving all actions for that button i can add 1 action then the same message comes up when i try to add another action. am i retarted or is this bugged ?
"
kwstas778 wrote:
Is it possible to include a chat scanner function as well?
Hi. I don't plan on adding a chat scanner to Trades Companion. But I do have a side tool that does just that. It's still very basic at the moment, but I plan on improving it (probably starting next month). POE Keyword Notifier

"
Dreamdoctor wrote:
changing the custom buttons dont work for me it just gives me the message "you cannot add more actions for this button because the last action "close current tab" closes the tab. and if i try remiving all actions for that button i can add 1 action then the same message comes up when i try to add another action. am i retarted or is this bugged ?
Can you provide your logs folder? Zip and send it. You can either upload it or join the discord server and send it there.
\Documents\lemasato\POE Trades Companion\Logs
"
z0rhawk wrote:

You do not need to compile the executable. You can simply download "Source-only-no-exe.zip" from the GitHub release page and run POE Trades Companion.ahk, just like you would do with TradeMacro.

Thank you for reporting about the Item Grid being off when using OS Scaling!

It was because of feauture of OS, "compability" option that can replace scale compability.
Now its not nessesary, thx.

Upd
Bug report:
When poe restarts (crashed), and some trades opened in Companion, it cant find game instances, after poe restarts.
Trade theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323302 Have a good Life :)
Last edited by hontodeska on Sep 10, 2018, 5:58:32 AM
Update released! 1.13.4 (11 Sept 2018)
GitHub releases tab

Download Source-only-no-exe.zip if the executable is being flagged by your antivirus. Extract the zip and run POE Trades Companion.ahk. You do not need to compile the script, you can simply run the ahk file just like you would do with TradeMacro.

I will not be able to work on new fixes or features as I will be going away for a week, from the 12th to the 20th. Thank you everyone for using Trades Companion. Happy trading!

Changes / Improvements:
  • Price checking now also works for english whispers from GGG official trading website.
  • Any button containing both "Copy item infos" and "Show item grid" actions will be automatically modified to only keep the "Show item grid" action.
    This is done in order to fix issues where the item name could be sent instead of the message.
    This will only occur once, so if you really need both actions together and don't experience the said issue, you can just add it back.
  • Revert the CTRL key state after sending a message through a hotkey or custom button.
  • "Copy the item infos on tab change" is now disabled on default settings.
    Additionally, the "Copy item infos" action has been removed for the default settings of the "Invite" custom button.
    This feature is not really needed anymore, as the "Show item grid" action is far more superior.
  • "Copy the item infos on tab change" would not work when manually switching tabs.
  • Minor clipboard improvements, to further prevent sending the item name instead of the message.
    The item name will now only be copied 500ms later, to prevent clipboard issues.

Fixes:
  • The item grid would appear offset when using a OS scaling different than 100%.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Sep 11, 2018, 5:52:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info