[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Does not work. The settings are reset.

New Bug?
I can no longer change text. The field is gone.

"
ds1508 wrote:
Hi, nice tool!

I have a question, is it possible to add a "Minimize"-function to the buttons/hotkeys. So I can click "wait" and it minimizes? Or at the extended Hotkeys some tag like "%minimize%"?
Actually... If you have enough time to click on a button, you probably can click Minimize as well. It's just a few pixels further. I try to make the tool as easy to understand/use as possible, but I'm not sure this will make it into a feature.
Glad you like the tool!

"
1033az3671 wrote:
Does not work. The settings are reset.

"
ds1508 wrote:
New Bug?
I can no longer change text. The field is gone.

Oops. Mistake from my end. Fixed with 1.9.8.
These two flew right off my head.
Thanks for reporting!
"
z0rhawk wrote:
Actually... If you have enough time to click on a button, you probably can click Minimize as well. It's just a few pixels further.

Ok, I understand this. BUT, now we have the hotkeys, and I use them for all buttons, and so it would now be nice if the window would minimize when I press the hotkey. Or maybe a hotkey for this. So i can add it to a keyboard shortcut.
Well, think about it. Would be nice to have.
Is there a command for logout? Just a simple logout not the panic one.
Right now I set "{Enter}/exit{Enter}" but it's a bit slow.

Thanks.
Be active users, not passive...
"
jimmy213 wrote:
Is there a command for logout? Just a simple logout not the panic one.
Right now I set "{Enter}/exit{Enter}" but it's a bit slow.

Thanks.
You can find all the available in-game command here.
Hotkey for main interface button doesn't work if you choose Path of Exile window skin. Fix pls.
"
EternalDark wrote:
Hotkey for main interface button doesn't work if you choose Path of Exile window skin. Fix pls.
Thank you for reporting, fixed with the 1.9.9 release!
Last edited by z0rhawk on May 17, 2017, 8:47:06 AM
i have an idea about scammers, add an option , to count your trades on poe.trade currency,
for example :

if you listed 15 Chroma for 2 C
and player send you trade message

Hi, I'd like to buy your 255 chrome for my 34 chaos in Standard.

its correct and numbers in queued track are green

and if he tried to scam you

Hi, I'd like to buy your 255 chrome for my 30 chaos in Standard.
price for your curency are red and send message "&^%#&^@$&^#%@&^ SCAMMER"

20% of my trades are like scam , so i need to quick look on poe trade to count price for big numbers
and you know, you have to be quick with it , all those actions takes unnecessary time, customers dont like to wait and find another trade. so this is my idea, what do you think about that?

Anyway i 1000% recommend that cool aplication so far , maby my idea will be good :) SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE

Last edited by ajson on May 19, 2017, 6:45:12 AM
"
ajson wrote:
i have an idea about scammers, add an option , to count your trades on poe.trade currency,
for example :

if you listed 15 Chroma for 2 C
and player send you trade message

Hi, I'd like to buy your 255 chrome for my 34 chaos in Standard.

its correct and numbers in queued track are green

and if he tried to scam you

Hi, I'd like to buy your 255 chrome for my 30 chaos in Standard.
price for your curency are red and send message "&^%#&^@$&^#%@&^ SCAMMER"

20% of my trades are like scam , so i need to quick look on poe trade to count price for big numbers
and you know, you have to be quick with it , all those actions takes unnecessary time, customers dont like to wait and find another trade. so this is my idea, what do you think about that?

Anyway i 1000% recommend that cool aplication so far , maby my idea will be good :) SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE
I actually thought of something like this. But at the time, poe.trade added a cloudflare protection, so I ended up scrapping the idea. The protection being removed now, maybe I could see what I can do.

In the meantime, you may still price-check your items using PoE-TradeMacro:
  • Right click PoE-TradeMacro tray icon, choose "PoE (Trade) Item Info Settings"
  • In the "[TradeMacro] Search" section, set your "League" and your "Account Name".
  • In the "[TradeMacro] Hotkeys" section, enable the "Show Item Age" macro and bind it to a key combination.
  • Once in game, hover an item and press the "Show Item Age" macro you just set.
    Any item corresponding to the account you set will appear with the price listed online.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info