New 2.4.1 Sextant Mods Part II

I love almost all GGG patches but sextants are still trash. There is no Guy who would like to use sextant to make a map POTENTIONALY easier.
nice fix - more shitty mods, thx ...
Are they any rewarding mod on them? E.g. stronbox contain T2 or more rare unique item etc. ?
Mirror of Kalandra?
Hybrid builds will LOVE poison mod.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Sexytant
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Not happy about the delay, I'll have to wait another week before i have time to play properly..
another delay......... hope this update helps with shitty map drops, doubt it thou.
these mods looks much more interesting than the first 5 :)
especially the traitor and poison mod

but for the normal/magic/rare packs it should be one random pack either normal/magic/rare added and not related to the rarity of the map, it would give more diversity, and really, who plays red maps with normal or magic rarity? no one
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Oct 14, 2016, 3:39:05 AM
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Will the location of the "hunted traitors" be identified on the mini map with red circles (or blue or green) so when you get close they show up?

I don't think so.
But as you maybe know all monsters/areas out of players range are frozen in time, only when you come close to them time are resumed.
Like with Vorici missions where you have to kill exiles before hostage dies!
Only when you are close they start fight!
I love that there's traitors on a "third team", I'd love to see more stuff like that ( this would be great to improve the battlefront's dramatic effect in act 3 with ribbons actually fighting with soldiers).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info