Content Update 2.4.1 is almost finished and will be deployed on Monday NZT. We apologise for the delay, but want to make sure that all known issues are solved before we release it. In the meantime, we have five more Cartographer's Sextant mods to reveal today. These will be released with the update on Monday. Thanks for your patience!

Area Contains Additional Normal Monsters

This sextant effect rewards the player for using different rarities of maps with different kinds of additional monsters.

20% Reduced Effect of Curses on Monsters, 60% Reduced Effect of Curses on Players

This sextant effect makes it easier to run maps that apply curses to the player, at the cost of your own curses being slightly less effective.

100% Increased Effect of Onslaught on Players and Monsters. Players and Monsters have Onslaught if they have been Hit Recently.

An improved form of a previous sextant effect - This one now rewards you for being able to keep Onslaught up, as all forms of Onslaught are now more powerful.

Area Contains Additional Poisonous Monsters, Players Deal 10% increased damage for each poison on them. Players have 5% increased movement speed for each poison on them.

This sextant adds parasites that apply a long duration poison throughout the map. It also gives bonuses to speed and damage for each poison effect on you.

Area Contains Hunted Traitors

This sextant effect adds additional monsters to the map that give greatly increased items and experience. However, they're at war with the other monsters in the map. You'll want to race other monsters to take out these high value enemies and claim their experience reward.

For the last set of mods we revealed, click here.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
GG
Neat
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
fix ur game
Its a shame their are bad sextant mods :< Possibly makes them not worth using :/ But stilllll nice to have the option - Good job ggg! (no more bad ones tho plzzz <3)
Last edited by 58elrond on Oct 13, 2016, 5:57:24 PM
Super cool!
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
These ones are kinda "meh"
Delayed -.- /mad
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Neat
Hunters, onslaught and curses really good ideas. Poison depends on monsters on the map - great with miscreations/firedogs, otherwise eh.

I like that they're actually beneficial now, rather than the boring and always worse stuff currently. Good work guys.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info