New 2.4.1 Sextant Mods Part II

"
Nephalim wrote:
What armor and helm is that? I wana be a deer.

Nephoo!!! Sup bro

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
krone7 wrote:
"
Advancensar wrote:
These ones are kinda "meh"

I find the onslaught and last one to be pretty awesome.

Gday zoggy d here

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
SacredMaster wrote:
new portal ?

Newest portal EU

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Nephalim wrote:
What armor and helm is that? I wana be a deer.

That's the Carnage Armour Set and the Stag Hood Helmet Skin. They're both from the Carnage Mystery Box
Hold on to me Bex! The clowns are coming!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I don't know if I'm with the minority here, but personally I don't care for all these "fancy and weird" mods. I would be happier with just extra lines like the ones in the maps for extra mobs/quantity/rarity. Like "Monsters have +100% HP and +10% PackSize" or "Monsters deal 25% Extra Damage as Each Element, +20% Quantity" that stacks with whatever there is already in the map.

Not a fan of these buffs that further increase the clearing speed of builds that already clear faster than many can run while using quicksilver, and than don't really affect the average Joe that much.

Just my two cents.
Haven't used any Sextant so far because I was waiting for them to get buffed, but so far I'm not really liking what I'm seeing, at least for the most part. There are some cool ones (like just adding monster quantity one) and I guess you can smart-use the curses one to do maps with curses... But I don't think it was necessary to add so many weird and out of place things.
Last edited by Kaemonarch on Oct 13, 2016, 7:13:11 PM
"
player159632 wrote:

Are they real clowns or just people dressed as clowns? :P
Spoiler
"
Kaemonarch wrote:
I don't know if I'm with the minority here, but personally I don't care for all these "fancy and weird" mods. I would be happier with just extra lines like the ones in the maps for extra mobs/quantity/rarity. Like "Monsters have +100% HP and +10% PackSize" or "Monsters deal 25% Extra Damage as Each Element, +20% Quantity" that stacks with whatever there is already in the map.

Not a fan of these buffs that further increase the clearing speed of builds that already clear faster than many can run while use quicksilver, and than don't really affect the average Joe that much.

Just my two cents.
Haven't used any Sextant so far because I was waiting for them to get buffed, but so far I'm not really liking what I'm seeing, at least for the most part.

Then i suggest you just sell them, just like some people dont like chaos spamming shit and instead sell their chaos.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I am still not playing this league because Ci being dominate makes me not want to invest my time into this game no matter how much new stuff is added to try and keep people interested.

I barely used the sextants before so this doesn't apply to me and just adding more is kind of meh.

Your game is still great fun, but not being able to go life based against late games turned me and a few others away this league. 15Exalt+ builds equals no room for the average player.
Last edited by RagnarLoftbrook on Oct 13, 2016, 7:16:07 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
player159632 wrote:

Are they real clowns or just people dressed as clowns? :P

Hmmm i don't know. There might be a slight posability that i just rigged it all with some friends just so i could get closer to you. However, they might also be real, make a choice. Will you jump in my arms or will you posibly let the clowns get the best of you?

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info