Build of the Week S06E05: c9q9md's 10 Siege Ballista Build

poison/projectiles/totems. lol :). Using shaper's glove is a great idea BUT build still has less than 5Khps while beeing life/eva based and having no leech. (random OS + poor sustain)
Last edited by galuf on Oct 13, 2016, 5:43:59 AM
Gonna be blunt here.

This is basically mathils build, mechanically.

Stack projectile/quantity combined with poison DoT mechanic.

I'm playing the same build with an assasin since the league started, but it's kind of worrying that all we get to see in BotW is projectile double dipping DoT builds, no?

I like how he went all out on dex though, but at the same time i contemplated doing the same and figured it is not efficient to do so at all. Both in therms of clear-speed and actual damage performance from the stacking itself.

And getting ancestral totems, when one of the unique niche ability's of this bow is getting multiple totems while still being able to deal damage yourself is sort of "eh" inducing.

It's fun to see the %dex scaling going on and i would have loved to see at least a "total dex count" in this BotW as well as a damage value per single totem(x10). I find it odd you didn't include this since this build is all about getting that dex, at least we can deduce its somewhere between 1600 and 1799 dex.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Looks fun. 5K HP is a little worrying though. :P

Well it's hard to get more w/o Kaom.
Looks expensive to build.
Another Weak Build of the week !!
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
"
Aynix wrote:
"

My 2 handed char is 8100life with coil, 5k is definitely too low for an eva based char. Even with coil it would be fatal.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Deliverme wrote:
Looks expensive to build.

It's only really expensive if you want to get more than 5 totems.

I've spent less than an ex on my Essence character, AnswerToBrokenPromises.
Actually, probably a hair over an ex if you include the fusings I've spent on the bow.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
player159632 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"

My 2 handed char is 8100life with coil, 5k is definitely too low for an eva based char. Even with coil it would be fatal.

I agree. I have 5k on my Lacerate build and it's fine, but that's below a few layers of defense in the form of 6 endurance charges, high armor, selfcast IC on demand, molten shell. And even then it's only just enough.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Nice presentation

The Build of the Week videos are always a collaborative effort, however, we've recently hired Eben to our Community Team to sit at the helm of video creation. Not only has the extra pair of hands allowed us to bring Build of the Week back, but he's doing a great job with the filming/editing of the videos. I'm glad the community seems to be enjoying them! :)

Thanks! So glad GGG brought BotW back! :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info