Build of the Week S06E05: c9q9md's 10 Siege Ballista Build

Oh the build is viable for mapping, it is just some people's expectation is just too much that it has its own ego. Easy to tunnel vision when one reaches that point. Best to ignore them.

Spoiler
That feel when being viable is equal to using a cheat code. Typing Power Overwhelming in PoE is bad. No fun in that....maybe in Starcraft.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 14, 2016, 3:20:30 AM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
This is honestly getting ridiculous...GGG stop releasing builds of the weak. These builds have been terrible....just because they do something edgy doesn't mean they are remotely viable.

It depends upon what you mean by "remotely viable". I think you're using that incorrectly. Almost any build, if it's fun for the player, is "remotely viable" for end-game, even if it doesn't meet the standards of the uber clear-speed, must-farm-lootz crowd of elitists.

Exactly. Build of the week is supposed to be cool ideas, mechanics, wacky combinations of gear and passives or in this case a build that takes an existing mechanic all the way.

I said it before, I'll say it again. It's not build of the meta. If you want to copy paste the OP BV builds and faceroll through everything then do that and leave these things for those of us that play creatively, for.... dare I say it? Fun.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Archwizard wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s12YBLyEUY0

If that's not viable what is.

BV Pathfinder ofc.
"
player159632 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Looks fun. 5K HP is a little worrying though. :P

Well it's hard to get more w/o Kaom.

My 2 handed char is 8100life with coil, 5k is definitely too low for an eva based char. Even with coil it would be fatal.

That's quite high without Kaom's. You must have taken nearly every life node available and be somewhere up around ~230-250% life, it's doable but you sacrifice a lot unless you're playing a build that requires almost no skill tree damage scaling (Explosive Arrow is a good example of such a build)
u can take a belt with dexterity in essence league ;)
"
Glencairn wrote:
Yawn... nothing unique or interesting about this build. Just added some poison to an ancient totem build using old uniques as they were designed for....

TIL "ancient" means anything pre-ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info