Build of the Week S06E05: c9q9md's 10 Siege Ballista Build

bex is so modest but thanks to the team for BotW vids!
Good job Bex with bringing back BOTW!
Mirror of Kalandra?
I really enjoyed watching this!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Arrogant wrote:
Great video quality, Bex is doing a really good job with these, I'm not sure if she is also doing all the angles and stuff but season 6 has been very well done in terms of the actual video's quality.

The Build of the Week videos are always a collaborative effort, however, we've recently hired Eben to our Community Team to sit at the helm of video creation. Not only has the extra pair of hands allowed us to bring Build of the Week back, but he's doing a great job with the filming/editing of the videos. I'm glad the community seems to be enjoying them! :)

Cool! I've had the pleasure of talking to him quite a few times at Support. If he's even half as helpful to you as he was to me, you'll definitely be fine, Bex. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
These videos are great and everything, but I would love to see one where the people aren't getting chunked to almost ripping from the easiest mobs constantly

-Jake

#11 Shadow Nem =)
Last edited by Impulse1991 on Oct 13, 2016, 1:47:54 AM
Not sure if this should be Build of the week guys.
"
dacoshild wrote:
Not sure if this should be Build of the week guys.

It qualifies on every aspect for Build of the Week, and it's very unique to boot.

It's not Build of the Meta.

Yawn... nothing unique or interesting about this build. Just added some poison to an ancient totem build using old uniques as they were designed for....
Meme ballista build got highlighted.
We did it, Reddit !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Impulse1991 wrote:
These videos are great and everything, but I would love to see one where the people aren't getting chunked to almost ripping from the easiest mobs constantly

Same, but I do understand why it's like that.

It's a choice between filming this on Normal difficulty and making it seem way more powerful than it actually is, and playing it on Merciless and sacrificing a dodge or movement here and there to show off certain cool things about the build. Most builds would take 60%+ of their life from a hit by a regular monster, but if you're focused, that would never happen.

I've had builds where all the flashy cool stuff happens off-screen because you're whirling through the map and clearing super fast. That doesn't really make a very good video. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info