[2.4 Video] LULFinder Malice COC Discharge. Shaper in 4mins15sec, NO Legacy VINKTAR

"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
Hello everyone, I play at the moment a pathfinder signal fire build at lvl 91. I am lucky to have a headhunter, skyforth and legacy vinktar. I am very interrested by this build and I would like to know what is the optimal skill tree using my objects and voll's +1 curse and legacy vinktar ...

thx

You can use same skill tree and item setup, It'll make your Legacy Vinktar can use 3 times. Because of that you can save 4 points from Inc duration nodes and 1 point from Vaal Pact. Lv90
Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1DQXhBQWVBRHVDVE1OZkE1SURsd1B4QkV2RVZBUmxoVWdGZGNaaWhzbEhOd2diaUwwSkowby1pb0xLazByQ2l5X0xPazF1VHQ4UFY5RmZrWnhSd1pKVVVteFM2NU1zMUF3VWlsU1UxU0NWZUJXWTFmSldGcGQ4bDlxWDdCZ1EySmFZME5xLW13SWJBdHRHVzQ5YjU1d1VuY0hmOGFEQ1lURmhxNkdzNGNUaWRPTU5vOGFqX3FUSjVjR2w1V1g5Sml0bTdXY3BLRXZvcU9qNzZjcnItdTBETGlUdU1xNWs3NkF2b3JCeGNNSnd6ckVvc3BLeXRQUUg5RFEwMzdYejlsYjIxN2I1OS1ZNS1ycEF1cTY2X1hzR085Njc0anY2X0RWOFlyeUhmTGg5cVA1TV9rM04weF9nSTJTbnJmSG5mRnQ5ejNfRUE9PQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA

THis tree will need 30 extra dex to wear Malice, you can get from gear or spent 1 skill point. lv 90-91

Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1DQXhBQWVBRHVDVE1OZkE1SURsd1B4QkV2RVZBUmxoVWdGZGNaaWhzbEhOd2diaUwwSkowby1pb0xLazByQ2l5X0xPazF1VHQ4UFY5RmZrWnhSd1pKVVVteFM2NU1zMUF3VWlsU1UxU0NWZUJXWTFmSldGcGQ4bDlxWDdCZ1EySmFZME5xLW13SWJBdHRHVzQ5YjU1d1VuY0hmOGFEQ1lURmhxNkdzNGNUaWRPTU5vOGFqX3FUSjVjR2w1V1g5Sml0bTdXY3BLRXZvcU9qNzZjcnItdTBETGlUdU1xNWs3NkF2b3JCeGNNSnd6ckVvc3BLeXRQUUg5RFEwMzdYejlsYjIxN2I1OS1ZNS1ycEF1cTY2X1hzR085Njc0anY2X0RWOFlyeUhmTGg5cVA1TV9rM04weF9nSTJTbnJmSG5mRnQ5ejNfRUE9PQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA

This tree is for charges optimize, you dont need flask node because Legacy vinktar OP, because too many charges so you could ez one shot your self. Lv 95

Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAMAAVBBQU1DQXhBQWVnMThEa2dPWEFfRUVTOFJVQkdXRmRjWmloc2xITndnYmlMMEtQb3FDeXNLTEw4MXVUdDhQVjlGZmtaeFJ3WkpVVW14UzY1TXMxQXdVaWxTVTFYZ1ZtTlh5VmhhWGZKZmFsLXdZRU5pV21ORGF2cHNDR3dMYlJsdVBXLWVjRkozQjNfR2d3bUV4WWF1aHhPSjA0dzJqeHFQLXBNbmx3YVhsWmYwbUsyYnRaeWtvUy1pbzZjcnItdTBETGlUdU1xNWs3NkF2b3JCeGNNSnd6ckVvc3BLeXRQUUg5RFExOF9aVzl0ZTItZmZtT2ZxNlFMcXV1djE3Qmp2aU9fcjhOWHhpdklkOHVINU1fazM2LTR5MFVWSHdHYXQ4UmhkUEFYdmZKX2ZtanVDbS13NGhYdG1WRGRNZjRDTmtwNjN4NTN4YmZjOV94QT0AEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==

This build scale with level. So around lv 95 is recommend.

"
Nephalim wrote:
Hi, can you post screen shots of discharge dps with full charges using a doedre's elixir? I have tried hydra and it takes an insanely long amount of time to kill.

Just sold my malice and death's door. With conc effect my discharge is around 66k with 2 4mods dps jews. With 4 more 4 mods dps jew i can reach around 72k and around 80k with spell dmg shield, all the upgrade would cost around 100 more ex though. T

oo tired to improve because at 66k conc reflect really hurt.

With the skill tree for legacy vinktar, would you use intuitive leap on the left and get the 2 charges?

Hey guys, I feel like I die all the time and keep my regen/crits up. Would you mind tearing my gear to shit and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Is it my jewels/skill-tree, my gems? Do I just plain suck?
Last edited by dingdangdankeykang on Nov 15, 2016, 3:11:00 PM
"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
amoRaa wrote:
Any usable red gems that could slot in rather than cyclone? Dumped 50c into coloring already and it just feels so wasteful..

I'm not rich enough for a +1 curse voll's devotion (50ex pls) so I'm doing the curse aura setup. Do you not think it's worth it to go for a doedre's damning for the second blasphemy?

Nothing good from red gem, find a 4G2B.

You can use doedre if you got around 80 mana after reversed, and dont mind losing ~800 ES.

Alright thanks. I ended up going 4G1B1R and am using molten shell for lols.

So how does this build handle stun? I've been dying a lot to stun and it's making leveling quite annoying. ;(

edit: ah well nevermind someone informed me that you can't be stunned while spinning. I understand now.
Last edited by amoRaa on Nov 15, 2016, 9:52:17 PM
"
morinr wrote:
Hey man,
great build, what are you thoughts on putting in warlords mark/ele weakness in your coc set up on chest, remove pcoc/discharge and put it in. Could run a purity of lightening or something.

Could also just run with a low lvl cwdt warlords mark just for leech? Can stretch to the +1 curse and drop a jewl or two? To make up the 7 points invested for +1 curse.

-We only got 2 blue, 1 is Inc crit strike, how to put both curse onhit - curse in ? this is not Mjolner lul

-CWDT for what when you running Blasphemy? and if you got +1 curse then pls run both on blasphemy.

Only run curse on CWDT if you intent to play 2 Purity.

-And yes, 7 point for 1 curse is OK. Drop Arcane chemist and go for it if you want, also drop 3 points from any jews and take Unnatural calm, it's a good cluster.
"

Hey guys, I feel like I die all the time and keep my regen/crits up. Would you mind tearing my gear to shit and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Is it my jewels/skill-tree, my gems? Do I just plain suck?

You run 2 curse on blasphemy and you dont have +1 curse ?

Your Inc crit strike gem isnt 20/20, your Eleweak overide your Assasin's Mark. That's why you crit less.

Remove Element weakness and get a 20/20 Inc crit strike.

-If you crit less, use the new skill tree, the one that use PCOC. It's got better RNG.

-You dont have +2 mana gain on hit jew, and just use 1 elreon ring, that's why you're not regen enough. Get 2 elreon ring, or a +2 mana gain on hit ;/ 2 dps mods.

-yOU CANT DIE to reflect yet, because your DPS is too low (your jew dont have enough crit multiplier, so the peak DPS cant kill you). Get a Rumis instead of TOH.

-Why you take arcance vision, this is not lowlife.

-Get a reduce flask charge belt. So you can keep your vinktar up all the time.

"
gm08872 wrote:

With the skill tree for legacy vinktar, would you use intuitive leap on the left and get the 2 charges?

Yes, in the maximize Charges skill tree i just post above. I still prefer pure jews with multiplier anyway. And 3 charges Vinktar is good.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
immortal call on main-CoC wasted?

Also, what's a comfortable crit chance for cyclone to be at?
"
KingKendrick wrote:
immortal call on main-CoC wasted?

Also, what's a comfortable crit chance for cyclone to be at?

Ywhat do you mean? imc on main-coc? i cant understand.

If you want to use IMC , just use it.

If you play on HC, better take both rumis and basalt iron skin. It'll give you 90% phys reduce, and waylonger than IMC.....

Crit chance on cyclone, 64%. With assasin's mark on normal mobs , your crit chance = 64 +(9*110%) = 73.9%, with diamond flask your actual crit chance ~ 93.18%, it's enough.

On Unique monster = 64 +((9*110%)*0.4) = 67.96%, with diamond ~ 89.73 %.

If you use PCOC on 4G2B voll's your Powercharges should always at max.

[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
@Giaocolam

I ask Again - Do u have anything of your build for selling?

Especially the gem with +2 mana per attack and gloves. I would like to know price, might buy them.
how much cost all the gear for know about the cost in standard for max dps?
Max dps? up to 200ex or even 250ex.
Hi there ! Really great build, and with a new league incoming, I'd like to try to reach it.

But, as a PoE noob, it seems messy to figure out how to level. Could anyone please tell me how to level this build fast? I mean, starting gems and else.

Thanx a lot for your response.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info