[updated for 3.0] poverty friendly cold convert hrimburn BV champion - 800k+ dps

hey teek.... thx for the answer

life pool is currently @3100 and the defence looks like this:

https://picload.org/view/rwpooopi/defence.jpg.html

I try to farm currency to "optimize" the gear as you wrote it (+life and spell damage)

Last edited by Winnie5383 on Aug 31, 2017, 3:50:18 AM
Hey Teek,

I am pretty new to this game, and i went with your build for the beginning.

Could you possibly take a look on my gear, and tell me what i could improve?

I am doing t6 so far, even if the boss takes some time.

Thanks so far.
"
Winnie5383 wrote:
hey teek.... thx for the answer

life pool is currently @3100 and the defence looks like this:

https://picload.org/view/rwpooopi/defence.jpg.html

I try to farm currency to "optimize" the gear as you wrote it (+life and spell damage)

actually it looks fine, just work on getting some pieces with life rolls on it. body armour will be the most expensive so maybe start with belt/helmet/boots and then your accessories(ring/amulet)

"
DatAimLel wrote:
Hey Teek,

Thanks so far.

you'll have to put your characters on public, click on your account name at the top of the page and then go to privacy settings
Last edited by teek on Aug 31, 2017, 7:10:00 PM
"
teek wrote:
"
DatAimLel wrote:
Hey Teek,

Thanks so far.

you'll have to put your characters on public, click on your account name at the top of the page and then go to privacy settings

Oops.. didnt know.

There was a check at Characters hidden, i think u should see them now.
"
DatAimLel wrote:
"
teek wrote:
"
DatAimLel wrote:
Hey Teek,

Thanks so far.

Oops.. didnt know.

There was a check at Characters hidden, i think u should see them now.

level 20 or 21 (preferably 21) blade vortex
taste of hate
helmet with 40% increased blade vortex damage

that is probably the best order of priority in terms of damage
Note:
Cheapest way to get EO buff all the time is Romira Banquet, if you want to keep your Rippling.
I tryed it its working perfectly.
ElysiumGate POE Klán:
http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/91153

IGN: RedDuh
I'm confused on corrupting the singularity. I corrupted mine but I still have a little physical damage on my offensive tab of BV.

Also, it looks like you've changed your gems around (Life leech with frost bomb, vaal lightning trap on CWDT) Are these changes you suggest or are you just testing things out? been watching for an update to the build.

Also, how crucial is the +1 curses amulet? What sort of things will we expect to see once we get it or what will we lack without it?

I'm at 3.8k life, 18.9k armour. resist capped except chaos, at 2% (but have atziri's flask) and I don't really have a grasp on what I can and can't do. sometimes I feel like a beast, sometimes I feel like I'm getting destroyed. I can clear t15 maps up to the boss, but even using every portal I can only get the boss down to like 50% lol.

Any advice would be appreciated. My next moves are getting life on boots and the +1 curse ammy, then a taste of hate.
Last edited by Heathh on Sep 3, 2017, 3:09:58 PM
"
Heathh wrote:
I'm confused on corrupting the singularity. I corrupted mine but I still have a little physical damage on my offensive tab of BV.

Also, it looks like you've changed your gems around (Life leech with frost bomb, vaal lightning trap on CWDT) Are these changes you suggest or are you just testing things out? been watching for an update to the build.

Also, how crucial is the +1 curses amulet? What sort of things will we expect to see once we get it or what will we lack without it?

I'm at 3.8k life, 18.9k armour. resist capped except chaos, at 2% (but have atziri's flask) and I don't really have a grasp on what I can and can't do. sometimes I feel like a beast, sometimes I feel like I'm getting destroyed. I can clear t15 maps up to the boss, but even using every portal I can only get the boss down to like 50% lol.

Any advice would be appreciated. My next moves are getting life on boots and the +1 curse ammy, then a taste of hate.

you're corrupting the scepter to try to obtain the last 10% of physical to cold conversion (it's one of the corrupted implicit mods) you should have 50% from hrimburn, 40% from the winter spirit nodes and the last 10% comes from the implicit, i just haven't dedicated the currency towards corrupting it as it's not very high priority for me at the moment (tbh you're better off putting that currency towards a well rolled rare sambar sceptre anyway)

i'd recommend ignoring my equipped gems and just sticking to what is written in the skill gem section of this guide, i have some things removed/socketed just to level them up a bit. i'm also considering dropping my cwdt setup altogether, i've been manually casting frost bomb which is far more reliable especially in encounters where the boss moves often.. so aside from just a method of auto summoning fire elemental it's really providing nothing (that's why the vaal lightning trap is currently socketed in frost bombs' spot)

to answer your question about the +1 curse amulet, it lets us use elemental weakness which provides a significant buff to our damage (much more than any other combination of amulet stats provides) OR enfeeble if you feel like you're taking more damage than your leech can handle. it's pretty important especially when running higher tier content. bosses have increased elemental resist and any reduction to that not only provides increased damage but also increased defense through the increased leech that damage will provide.

which t15/combination of map mods in specific are you having troubles with? depending on the map i'll swap added fire out and leech into my 6 link. i'd highly recommend working on getting your life pool up over(or close to) 4.5k, a quick glance at your skill tree/gear i can see a couple of gems without %life as well as some opportunity for higher life rolls on your equipment which will go a long way in allowing you to stick around through damage long enough to leech back whatever you've lost. core malachai with vulnerability is really the only t15 that i've had problems running when relatively undergeared, and using enfeeble or swapping in leech to my bv link usually solves that problem

swapping in a + to max resistance flask (topaz/ruby/sapphire or even divination distillate) can go a really long way depending on the content you're doing.
Last edited by teek on Sep 4, 2017, 10:39:11 PM
Hey Teek,
Enjoying the build but we wondering if you could give a bit of advice on my gear and some thoughts on what I should be prioritizing next. My true goal with this build is to be able to run Uber Labs with ease although that may not have been the true intention of your build.
Also still how important is enlighten, I have it socked but only half way to level 2.
Currently still running grace in my essence worm but have a hatred gem also I can swap with. However my base armor isn't the best. Just needed something with 6 sockets to get the job done since I am poor.
Was also thinking of getting a devotos with blade vortex +40 but again just looking for some advice here.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info