[updated for 3.0] poverty friendly cold convert hrimburn BV champion - 800k+ dps

Did i miss something on the build/stuff about crit ? Because i dont understand how we can proc Elemental overload. Atm i have like 5% crit chance.
"
Zellez wrote:
Did i miss something on the build/stuff about crit ? Because i dont understand how we can proc Elemental overload. Atm i have like 5% crit chance.

EO was mainly prominent in the build when it was using a dagger and reaching 10-12% was easier, but blade vortex hits often enough that the uptime on elemental overload is fairly decent enough to pick up late in the build for a bit of extra damage anyway

if you choose to go EO you can always drop the rippling thoughts/singularity and run daggers/sceptres with spell crit for increased chance if you feel like EO doesn't have enough uptime.
Last edited by teek on Aug 25, 2017, 7:41:18 PM
Hi.
Im trying to do your build.Im Inquisitor should I be aiming for Iron reflexes too?
Thanks
"
bountas wrote:
Hi.
Im trying to do your build.Im Inquisitor should I be aiming for Iron reflexes too?
Thanks

you should probably be building armor instead, i haven't even theorycrafted an inquisitor version yet but i'm guessing armor nodes are much more accessible
Ah ok thx.Im new to Poe and already spent some refund passive.
Winter spirit is far too but for your build is mandatory I guess.
No more update for this build?
ElysiumGate POE Klán:
http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/91153

IGN: RedDuh
Hi,

i am a total newbie @PoE so i tried your build - it is very nice.

But I don`t know what i`m doing wrong because some Types of Monsters just One-Hit me. Seems that my Paper Dps and my Defence is very low and i don`t know why.

So can anyone help me just a little bit please? (sry for my english ^^ )

THX

"
Winnie5383 wrote:
Hi,

i am a total newbie @PoE so i tried your build - it is very nice.

But I don`t know what i`m doing wrong because some Types of Monsters just One-Hit me. Seems that my Paper Dps and my Defence is very low and i don`t know why.

So can anyone help me just a little bit please? (sry for my english ^^ )

THX

what is your current life pool? first glance at your character sheet it seems like your life pool is quite low (and possibly your resists as well)

i'd start by replacing some of the rares as well as your devoto's devotion with rares that have decently high life rolls(70+), a decent amount of evasion and multiple resistances.

the items you have with increased attack stats(such as the elemental damage with attacks roll on your belt) don't help blade vortex as blade vortex is a spell. attack speed is also a fairly useless stat aside from speeding up your whirling blades

your damage numbers on the character sheet are not a very accurate indicator of your damage as they do not account for hypothermia or the damage bonus from singularity. they'll be substantially lower than your actual damage output
Last edited by teek on Aug 30, 2017, 10:36:53 PM
"
sandor555 wrote:
No more update for this build?

not currently, had a pretty busy weekend. i expect to be done the leveling guide this weekend.. i'd like to give acts 5-10 a replay so i can optimize the leveling and early mapping areas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info