Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 5 - Select the Art

Which of the four sketches should the unique belt art be based on?

237347.23%
4669.28%
118323.55%
100219.94%
Poll closed
Really nice work!
"
Sintactical wrote:
I don't actually think that any of these designs adequately displays an obvious graphical mix of armour and evasion - however, I think that 4 does it better than the others. (I just wish it wasn't so monochromatic. There should be blue for the waves mixing into white for the wings - and it should be more textured and less two-dimensional. Combining the design of 4 with the look of 2 would be good.)

+1
Awesome portuguese subtitles in ziggy'd video...
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Sintactical wrote:
I don't actually think that any of these designs adequately displays an obvious graphical mix of armour and evasion - however, I think that 4 does it better than the others. (I just wish it wasn't so monochromatic. There should be blue for the waves mixing into white for the wings - and it should be more textured and less two-dimensional. Combining the design of 4 with the look of 2 would be good.)

Yeah, I would have liked to see a design that more integrally combined leather and plate, rather than focusing on big metal buckles on a leather belt.

Ideas:

- leather segments held together with chainmail/milanese segments
- oyster/jubilee/engineer watch band style segmented plate
- chain loops danging around a leather belt
- tall leather belt almost like a cumber bun with metal midsection (covers more area, provides more protection)
4 is pretty nice tho ^^
Nice item. I would love this on my hybrid EV/AR dualwielder.

BUT, the "15% chance to gain Fortify on Melee Stun" is... Ugly.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Number 4 100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info