Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 5 - Select the Art

Which of the four sketches should the unique belt art be based on?

237347.23%
4669.28%
118323.55%
100219.94%
Poll closed
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Hawragh wrote:
Can't believe this is the flavour text that won.
same here... I voted for the poem about two kings. It sounded awesome and was actually fitting quite well. :/
Voted for 4 here, hope it gets the colouring of number 2.
Love the flavour put into 4 here... the strong, crushing wave to the left (representing armour, fortify and the damage bonus) and then the wing on the right (representing evasion and onslaught).
I like the colouring of number 2 and 3, but 2 looks morelike a kaom or lioneye item while 3 looks a little too plain imo.
I kinda like 1, it goes in the same direction 4 does, but a little more subtle.

Yeah, i also voted for the poem about the two kings. Made the most sense IMHO since the bonus does come from two stats that are pretty much opposite to one another. Hoping #2 wins this one.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
4th one made most sense to me. Elegant design makes me think of Daresso, so I think it's the best fit. Wave and the feather also can sort of represent armor/evasion, it's just a perfect fit.
Last edited by gavro1990 on Oct 5, 2016, 3:08:06 AM
Voting, illusion of the choice, god bless.
I'm glad 4th is going to win. The best one by far.
IGN: MegaSplasz
I voted for 4 'cause of the desing. However, now that the item is basicly a Daresso's item (honestly it should be called Daresso's Perseverance) it should be reflected in the look as well.

Take the colouring of 2 and the desing from 4 and it'll be great.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Anyone who voted 4 instead of 2, god damn you are FLAMBOYANTLY GAY.... time to come out of your closet!!
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Did they just photoshop a door knocker for the lions' head and were too lazy to erase the rest of the ring in its mouth? The other belts' ornaments seem pretty generic/mashup too. Not so much a unique design there, eh? :)
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
Those belts looks great
No 3 is the best one

When will it be implemented?
Voted 4th belt. Looks great!
I voted #4. I think it is the most unique design considering all the other uniques in the game, and what stats it encompasses. Reminds me of a good option to go in line with the Devoto's Devotion helm.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Oct 5, 2016, 6:24:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info