Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 5 - Select the Art

Which of the four sketches should the unique belt art be based on?

237347.23%
4669.28%
118323.55%
100219.94%
Poll closed
"
Jerle wrote:
Hmm. Voted for 2. Kinda surprised 4 is the community consensus.

2 is a lion, to me this screams Lioneye and they decided to make it a Daresso item instead, that makes 2 a bad choice. 4 is the next best looking.
"
IceyDevil wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Hmm. Voted for 2. Kinda surprised 4 is the community consensus.

2 is a lion, to me this screams Lioneye and they decided to make it a Daresso item instead, that makes 2 a bad choice. 4 is the next best looking.

But 4 doesn't really match Daresso, unless you count his Merveil affiliation (cuz of the wave.)

I think 1 is the most fitting, but it is rather plain for a Unique.. Donno what to vote.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
1 and 2 variant more natural for belts
"
I wonder how this stat will interact with Iron Reflexes. Is it going to consider only your total armour since it "converted" into armour?

it will either give you no benefit (as your evasion is technically 0 now) or it would give you the benefit of your evasion before it was turned into armour, which keep in mind isn't affected by dexterity anymore.
4 has the best art imo. it would be even better if it had the coloring of belt nr.2
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Man, who is hyped about that flavor text? For some reason that gettin' me all bothered...
I really like 1
Can't believe this is the flavour text that won.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
"
Hawragh wrote:
Can't believe this is the flavour text that won.
same here... I voted for the poem about two kings. It sounded awesome and was actually fitting quite well. :/
Voted for 4 here, hope it gets the colouring of number 2.
Love the flavour put into 4 here... the strong, crushing wave to the left (representing armour, fortify and the damage bonus) and then the wing on the right (representing evasion and onslaught).
I like the colouring of number 2 and 3, but 2 looks morelike a kaom or lioneye item while 3 looks a little too plain imo.
I kinda like 1, it goes in the same direction 4 does, but a little more subtle.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Some blows must be evaded. Some blows must be endured. The trick is to tell them apart.
- Daresso, the Sword King

I just wanted to point out that this doesn't make any sense.

A blow that must be evaded? Makes sense.
A blow that must be endured? Makes sense, as you can't evade it.

But then what is the point in highlighting a blow that must be evaded that can't be endured when emphasis is being placed on enduring it if you can't evade it? Which is the point of this unique, or in fact, the point in having both evasion and armour.

Furthermore, the current evasion mechanic doesn't let you choose what to evade (lol). So, a completely non-sense description.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info