Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 5 - Select the Art

Which of the four sketches should the unique belt art be based on?

237347.23%
4669.28%
118323.55%
100219.94%
Poll closed
I voted 3, since I think that something scaly like a dragon flows best with the scale theme most armor/evasion items have.
Just want to add that if it doesn't have life on the belt, nobody will ever use it.
Second will be a amazing addition to Kaom armor
FANCY CHICKEN WING FOR THE WIN!
Saved
i Really hope it becomes art number 4 because it just gives that feeling of a strong knight in shining armor which matches both the armor and evasion side of the belt but at the same time the wings gives that typical thought of speed that fits onslaught aswell.
"
Just want to add that if it doesn't have life on the belt, nobody will ever use it.

Yeah I don't see this belt getting used. That fortify chance needs buffed if there are no resists or life on it, and even then...
"
Nyraeus wrote:
"

Yeah I don't see this belt getting used. That fortify chance needs buffed if there are no resists or life on it, and even then...

it will get life/resists, watch the video
Sounds similar to what I posted before:

The experienced pugilist knows which blows to dodge, and which to defend, but Mokag did neither, his fists were his only defense...

I win!

Quite awesome for this belt...

Love you GGG!!!
"
XStinger wrote:
"
Nyraeus wrote:
"

it will get life/resists, watch the video

Even without them this belt is godly. For a raider, this belt gives easy access to permanent phasing, onslaught, and status immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info