[2.5] Lacerate Starforge Slayer - Lacerforge - Atlas of World - Eng game aviable, video UP!

"
Bozzom wrote:
One thing escapes me though, how OP gets his mana back?

just a jewel or a ring with #% mana leech
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
DarrkPhoenix wrote:
"
canynu wrote:
I'm in the mood to try this build in Breach League... There is a cheaper version? It's pretty impossible to me get this high end gear.

The only essential big spend item for the build is Starforge (nice rares certainly help, but it can be made to work with much cheaper ones too). The build remains fairly effective during leveling with really cheap weapons (a Rigwald's Charge carried me all the way to a4m), and something reasonably cheap like Doomsower should work fine up to at least t12 maps (you can use Hatred when not using Starforge to help boost your damage). A 6L is also just a luxury, so that's not an essential spend either. As league progresses the price on Starforge will likely drop quite a bit (currently about 6 ex in ESC), so while it might take a little bit of saving, it's well within the price range of anyone who does a bit of trading.

I'm actually considering this build as my starting build for Breach (I've really enjoyed it in Essence), and I think the various possible gear progressions are smooth enough that it wouldn't be an issue getting it up and running in a new league.

I'm thinking the same thing, but the availability of SF for a league starter build is going to be awful. I'll likely be level 90 before there's any for sale at a reasonable price (8-9ex?).

I really want to do a SF build either Slayer or Assassin, I'm just not sure if I want to play far into the endgame before being able to use the cornerstone weapon of the build.
"
Nickoladze wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing, but the availability of SF for a league starter build is going to be awful. I'll likely be level 90 before there's any for sale at a reasonable price (8-9ex?).

I really want to do a SF build either Slayer or Assassin, I'm just not sure if I want to play far into the endgame before being able to use the cornerstone weapon of the build.

Certainly a reasonable point, and I guess it comes down to how long you want to play the character during league. I tend to stick to only one or two characters for a whole league, so playing the build into mid-high level maps for 2-3 weeks before being able to grab a Starforge isn't something I'd mind. For those who like to try out more builds during a league it would certainly make more sense to save this for a second or third build of the league, once you're able to buy a Starforge as soon as the character is able to use it.
Would kondo's pride work as a decent weapon until Starforge?
"
cgav wrote:
Would kondo's pride work as a decent weapon until Starforge?

It works quite well, and I'm using it at the moment in Breach while saving for a Starforge. You'll want to use Hatred with it to boost the damage (although you'll have less armor due to not running Grace), but damage is quite reasonable and the increased damage against bleeding enemies can boost the damage even more if you happen to pick up a Voidheart before switching to Starforge.
Saw this build, tinkered with it and used atziri's disfavour with axe nodes vs swords.

170 k dps with inc aoe

300 k dps with conc effect
Last edited by Molochmane on Dec 11, 2016, 6:24:04 PM
"
Molochmane wrote:
Saw this build, tinkered with it and used atziri's disfavour with axe nodes vs swords.

170 k dps with inc aoe

300 k dps with conc effect

Mind sharing your version of the tree?

thanks!
MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:

Mind sharing your version of the tree?

thanks!

Passive skill tree build
Last edited by Molochmane on Dec 13, 2016, 3:31:58 AM
I'm going to rewpec to this from dual wield gladiator, I have some questions:

Is bringer of rain a bad choice for ancestal warchief?
What happens if I cant 6l starforge?
Its better starforge or atziri?

Thanks, build looks extremely fun
"
Jenova798 wrote:
I'm going to rewpec to this from dual wield gladiator, I have some questions:

Is bringer of rain a bad choice for ancestal warchief?
What happens if I cant 6l starforge?
Its better starforge or atziri?

Thanks, build looks extremely fun

no is not a bad choice but also not really good since devoto give you attack speed res dex etc.
if u don't get 6l starforge u can drop or faster attack or poison, probably is good if u keep faster.
starforge has 100 more pdps and 20% inc aoe and also can shock enemy with enchant on boots, but disfvaour can use elemental damage like hatred & added fire.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info