[2.5] Lacerate Starforge Slayer - Lacerforge - Atlas of World - Eng game aviable, video UP!

I changed cherrubim to belly and poison to fortify too, muuuch more confortable
So I ran a couple of Core maps with amped up damage (vulnerability, added elemental damage, etc), to compare Belly of the Beast vs Cherubim in practice. Running with Belly went very well; even though the leech rate was lower, the only time I felt I wanted more leech was during a few moments against Malachai when I was being hit with multiple degens plus tentacles, which really wasn't a situation I should have put myself in (but Science!). With Cherubim the extra leech was noticeable (and nice to have) on some occasions (multiple degens, and tanking Shavronne's stream of lightning balls), but I also ended up being one-shot several times by Malachai (his thrown attacks; didn't need to try tanking his slams to know the result).

In terms of numbers I had about 400 more life using Belly vs using Cherubim, so not an insignificant difference. I've still got more life nodes I need to take, so the calculus may change at that point. At the moment, though, my verdict is that Cherubim can be better in certain situations (bosses that deal a rapid stream of damage), but more generally the extra life from Belly provides better survivability.

"
Lorica wrote:
Whats your overall dps/survivability looking like with the current setup?

I'm running gear and tree pretty similar to the original poster, and both damage and survivability are looking quite good. Clearing T15s is easy and fast, and survivability is very good (haven't tried guardians and shaper yet, but even on T15s things are quite safe unless you start running maps with the damage really amped up). Ran uber lab and atziri at lvl 72 without any problems, including tanking a slam from a buffed Izaro. Tooltip dps is very unimpressive (currently around 27k in ho, and around 50k with buffs active while mapping, around 90k with flasks), but between bleed, poison, cull, and ancestral warchief against bosses there's a lot of extra damage there and things die very quickly (even t13-15 bosses tend to only last a few seconds).
Would a crit poison variant be viable?

Spec (can get more %life at expensive of top right jewel + versatility):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAEQNmy3I8IrwxIKwq76nZU29Nkd-hNmdqqmUbIyHamKstMXC7AW1hO_awfdNJJtBdF85GbR07S5T028FLX_jbAjb5zH77w7pRvGKFCA5DgmWXz-XeWebwQR5aORRUEepbnfjeA1vO8AaAdzYvbXy7T831NQjjb__3iT951RRR7DYotlW-ucP3L0xsMv11FJqjMgUjX0wfP66fXUILu2DGY4AXtN-73pNkiP2en_uDn8rF9wGogYgYSF0oHfXNZJko21sNj21SA-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFL1b-HvqfqI7RpVhrMs6RUgLYNOnwZw9qM=
If you use 6L chest do you get more damage ? :)
"
foojin wrote:
Would a crit poison variant be viable?

You can't go crit with starforge with slayer.. you can do crit with that sword ONLY with assassin.

"
rujikornjjjjs wrote:
If you use 6L chest do you get more damage ? :)

don't need.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Oct 21, 2016, 5:37:31 AM
i dont think Cherubim is a good choice, with bloodrage we have 3.8% leeched and 120% increased leeeched per sec, it's about 1k3 hp leeched per sec. The cap of leeched rate is 38%, that mean about 1k3 life with 5k5hp. without Cherubim we have over cap leeched rate, so "100% increased life leech per second" is not useful.
"
vailolchiensi wrote:
i dont think Cherubim is a good choice, with bloodrage we have 3.8% leeched and 120% increased leeeched per sec, it's about 1k3 hp leeched per sec. The cap of leeched rate is 38%, that mean about 1k3 life with 5k5hp. without Cherubim we have over cap leeched rate, so "100% increased life leech per second" is not useful.

i don't know man, i see the difference with and without it.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
I wonder how I can buy the same effect as your...:)
Hi, may I ask why concentrated effect support for totem? Seem like it doesn't do any area damage neither it received the effect supported by the gem.
Hi Hitma47, will you update with your current gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info